Respected Contributor

Re: Question about Costco coupons

Welcome to the Costco family!

Valued Contributor

Thanks, @brandiwine!  Actually I first joined in the mid-80's when it was the Price Club.  I belonged until a few years ago when a beautiful new BJs was built.  I missed some Costco products and decided to rejoin.  Now I belong to both. 

Honored Contributor

you get the sale price on each additonal item if you buy more than one unless the sign says there is a limit; I have seen this a few times, but not very often.

Honored Contributor

In case you didn't know, when you see a little asterisk or flower on an item's sign, it means they are closing out the item and they won't be restocking that product. Good to know if there is something you particularly like and buy on a regular basis; it is your cue to stock up since it won't be coming back!
Honored Contributor

Also, never go on the last day for the current coupon book.

I made that mistake once.  Never again.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

I don't know if I ever noticed an asterisk but now if I do, I'll know what it means.  Thanks @lovesrecess  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I always cut out the coupons I'm going to buy - and I put them in the order they're sold in the store (yes - I'm a Costco Shopper). This way I know which products to look for. Using these coupons more than pays for the membership fee - plus the check u get back once a year from using ur Citibank/Costco card.

I always buy the rotisserie chicken and many different types of bread.

I'll be going there on Tuesday - around 1PM. Tuesday is the quietest day of the week at Costco. Parking is also easier to find. 

My favorite store.