Esteemed Contributor

Is anyone else haveing problems viewing QVC2. I have Direct TV and the color fades in and out when I watch QVC . No other TV channel , I watch does this .

I am going to call Direct TV  today to ask what may be the problem.

Honored Contributor

I have Dish.  Not having video problems, but earlier this morning the audio was fading in and out on Q2.  (I'm not watching it now so I don't know if it's continuing.)  Like you, no problems on other channels.

Contributor

Re: QVC2 TV problems

[ Edited ]

@skatting44   I have DirecTV and the same thing has been going on for me too. It's been a couple of days now.

I was hoping maybe they were making the transition to having the channel in HD, but I doubt it.

Esteemed Contributor

@Kiminflorida 

I live on the east coast mid Atlantic area

. I hope it's not some permanent thing as I watch QVC 2  for the Szish list  program on Thursdays . Katrina will be having another show on Tues nights starting Oct 5.

Honored Contributor

No problems with cable I don't think.  I have FIOS.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

No problems here.  I stream it with Roku.

Honored Contributor

No problems here, I have Xfinity.

Trusted Contributor

@skatting44 - We have Direct TV also and Q2 was a mess trying to watch ITKWD this morning (I'm in So.Cal).  The whole picture had these horizontal lines across the screen and it would change colors to green, red and purple.  The sound quality was horrible.  I had my dtr. in Texas watch the show while I was talking to her and she had no issues (she has Uverse).  So, it definitely was Direct.  If you called and got an answer, please post what they said.  It was so annoying.  Glad to know it wasn't only me.

Yes, last few days.  Color in and out constantly.

Trusted Contributor

@skatting44 wrote:

Is anyone else haveing problems viewing QVC2. I have Direct TV and the color fades in and out when I watch QVC . No other TV channel , I watch does this .

I am going to call Direct TV  today to ask what may be the problem.

yes I am having the same problem and i to have direct t.v.,let us know if you find out what the problem is,thanks.Tucka.