Esteemed Contributor

Re: QVC update from its first page

@sunshine45 wrote:

@Marp wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

anyone needing to contact customer service please use the email that is often posted here. qvcsocialteam@qvc.com. they are the best and can usually resolve your situation in a day or so......sometimes within an hour! they are doing a GREAT job.

Unless, of course, a large percentage of disgruntled Q shoppers bypass  customer service and go directly to the social team lol.

@Marp  so far for me, they have handled everything in less than a day. i have also had success with facebook messenger for customer service. no complaints from me.

@sunshine45,  I agree the mods do an amazing job but my point is there are a limited number of them and if too many start turning to them they will be overwhelmed and their rapid response ability will be greatly diminished.

Just imagine that of the 1,500+ currently online 500 want a problem rectified and they all turn to the 2 or 3 mods that are routinely on duty now.  How efficient could the mods possibly be.

And no, I'm not suggesting that QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com be kept a secret, my initial post was more tongue in cheek but still, if you think about it at some point there could be too much of a demand for their service which will impact their stellar abilities.  IMO they should be a last resort not first in line.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.