Trusted Contributor

QVC update from its first page

https://www.qurateretailgroup.com/lp/staying-connected/?qq=mh

The Supreme Happiness Of Life Consists In The Conviction That One Is Loved.
I come from the beautiful and sunny Athens Greece
Honored Contributor

Re: QVC update from its first page

Posted: May 08, 2020 Shipping Delays While We Take Extra Precautions

We’re so happy you love shopping with us during this time, and how much you look forward to receiving your orders—and we’re doing everything we can to ship them out to you. But because of the additional safety precautions our team members are taking, there may be shipping delays that impact your expected delivery date.

As we’re working hard to ship orders as soon as possible, the safety of our QVC & HSN team members is paramount, so we truly appreciate your patience. While you may experience longer-than-normal wait times when contacting Customer Service, remember that you can always access information on your orders, returns & Easy Pay® or FlexPay at QVC.com or HSN.com. We can also connect using Facebook Messenger.

Thanks again for your continued patience, and we hope you and yours stay healthy & safe.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

Aside from Q's own shipping delays and problems they should have mentioned that vendors (from whom many items are shipped), as well as carriers, are also experiencing delays and problems which compounds how long it takes to get purchases delivered.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Respected Contributor

R-i-i-ght. I ordered something that's not cheap (to me) on the 30th of April. The order page says "In process: Arrives by 5/15/2020."

There's no tracking number and only an autoresponse from QVC to the inquiry I sent them this morning via their contact form. It says they're busy.

The item now has 3 low reviews complaining about the same thing, orders with delivery dates that come and go and no tracking provided. The order screen says no changes can be made to the order, but they can't keep us from doing chargebacks for items not shipped or received.

This item is sold out, but it's been relisted with a different item number and a higher price, and that listing has a ship date of nearly 3 weeks from today.

Honored Contributor

anyone needing to contact customer service please use the email that is often posted here. qvcsocialteam@qvc.com. they are the best and can usually resolve your situation in a day or so......sometimes within an hour! they are doing a GREAT job.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

Oddly, I've had my best shipping experience ever with QVC on my last order; it shipped within one day and there were no delays along the way.  My other orders have arrived faster than has been usual for me also.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@noodleann wrote:

R-i-i-ght. I ordered something that's not cheap (to me) on the 30th of April. The order page says "In process: Arrives by 5/15/2020."

There's no tracking number and only an autoresponse from QVC to the inquiry I sent them this morning via their contact form. It says they're busy.

The item now has 3 low reviews complaining about the same thing, orders with delivery dates that come and go and no tracking provided. The order screen says no changes can be made to the order, but they can't keep us from doing chargebacks for items not shipped or received.

This item is sold out, but it's been relisted with a different item number and a higher price, and that listing has a ship date of nearly 3 weeks from today.

@noodleann 

If they are putting shipping complaints about delivery delays in the reviews they are just spinning their wheels...that info is not going to correct the problem with shipping delays.......The Review Guidelines specifically say:  

If you wish to share feedback with us about product selection, pricing, ordering, delivery or other customer service issues, please do not submit this feedback through a product review. Instead, contact us directly.

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Valued Contributor

Honestly, don't offer items for sale if you can't ship them out.  Am so fed up with this covid shmovid worn out excuse and yes I noticed they stopped using the disease name, this time. 

Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

anyone needing to contact customer service please use the email that is often posted here. qvcsocialteam@qvc.com. they are the best and can usually resolve your situation in a day or so......sometimes within an hour! they are doing a GREAT job.

Unless, of course, a large percentage of disgruntled Q shoppers bypass  customer service and go directly to the social team lol.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Honored Contributor

@Marp wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

Unless, of course, a large percentage of disgruntled Q shoppers bypass  customer service and go directly to the social team lol.

@Marp  so far for me, they have handled everything in less than a day. i have also had success with facebook messenger for customer service. no complaints from me.