Respected Contributor

What was working just fine has now been changed.  QVC has a "new look" for its homepage.  Now, you can't find your orders or your wish list--both of which I look at almost every day.  I found ONE order and a few wish list items but not all.  QVC, are you trying to lose customers?

Trusted Contributor

Re: QVC's Homepage New Look?

[ Edited ]

I found it quite easy to find my info.  Right next to the search bar at the top of the page is the My Account tab which includes orders, wish list, etc.  Once I signed in it actually says Hello with my name so I couldn't miss it. 

Contributor

The only problem i have is on my tablet i can't  see my orders (pictures ) I'm  sure there is a way to do this is haven't figured it out yet ....wish I did, on my primary HP it all shows up, can anyone tell me how to do this?

Honored Contributor

@fortune, I can see those things.  I'm  using a Mac (OS X 10.11.3), with both Firefox (v. 44.0) and Chrome (v. 48.0.2564.97), and also iPad 3 and iPhone 5 (iOS 9.2.1).

It might be your device or your browser.  (If you use addons/extensions, they also can cause glitches.)  Be sure you have the most recent version, delete cookies/cache/website data, close the browser and relaunch it.  Or, if the problem persists, see if a different browser fixed the problem.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@Petals ohio wrote:

The only problem i have is on my tablet i can't  see my orders (pictures ) I'm  sure there is a way to do this is haven't figured it out yet ....wish I did, on my primary HP it all shows up, can anyone tell me how to do this?

@PETALSOHIO, Which kind of tablet do you use?

Also, are you using an app, or the browser with the mobile view, or the browser with the full, desktop view?

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@dooBdoo wrote:

@fortune, I can see those things.  I'm  using a Mac (OS X 10.11.3), with both Firefox (v. 44.0) and Chrome (v. 48.0.2564.97), and also iPad 3 and iPhone 5 (iOS 9.2.1).

It might be your device or your browser.  (If you use addons/extensions, they also can cause glitches.)  Be sure you have the most recent version, delete cookies/cache/website data, close the browser and relaunch it.  Or, if the problem persists, see if a different browser fixed the problem.

Dooby, sometimes I can see them and sometimes not.  It looks like they've taken the size and color off the order list description, too.  So, you don't know which size and color you've ordered.  Maybe these are all that seem to come along with new looks?!? 

Honored Contributor

@fortune wrote:

@dooBdoo wrote:

Dooby, sometimes I can see them and sometimes not.  It looks like they've taken the size and color off the order list description, too.  So, you don't know which size and color you've ordered.  Maybe these are all that seem to come along with new looks?!? 

Hi, @fortune!  I wonder if you're using Firefox?  Since they issued v. 43, there have been numerous problems.  Even with the latest version, 44.0, I'm seeing problems.   I tried to look at a few things last night with Firefox and the sizes, colors, price and videos were missing.  But when I used Chrome, everything was listed.

Contributor

Thanks i think I have it now  all I needed to do was to hit the Page View then the Expanded , it then came up .

Respected Contributor

@dooBdoo wrote:

@fortune wrote:

@dooBdoo wrote:

Hi, @fortune!  I wonder if you're using Firefox?  Since they issued v. 43, there have been numerous problems.  Even with the latest version, 44.0, I'm seeing problems.   I tried to look at a few things last night with Firefox and the sizes, colors, price and videos were missing.  But when I used Chrome, everything was listed.

Hi, Dooby!!  Thanks for all your help!  I use Explorer.  Today everything seems o.k.  Did they used to list the size and color of the item you ordered in the "orders" section?

Respected Contributor

@fortune wrote:

@dooBdoo wrote:

@fortune wrote:

@dooBdoo wrote:

Hi, Dooby!!  Thanks for all your help!  I use Explorer.  Today everything seems o.k.  Did they used to list the size and color of the item you ordered in the "orders" section?

Now the stuff is gone again on the homepage--account, orders, etc.