Honored Contributor

@Silver Fox1 

you dont HAVE to use their return label. just make sure whatever you use has some tracking so you can provide that information.

it is super easy and my refund was in my account in 6 days and my easy pay was stopped......even before they received my return.

yes, you can put multiple items into one box, add individual return slips, use their label, and be charged only one label fee. if you did not experience this then send an email to qvcsocialteam@qvc.com.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

Okay... I just sent the email saying I was returning for an exchange. It's a pair of shoes. Tonight is Saturday so obviously I won't be able to take this to the post office till Monday but do I have to wait till I get the confirmation email from them that they have received my email before sending it back or can I take it on Monday and send it off?  I really appreciate the clarification for this ladies. This is my first try at this and the returns I sent a month ago is still not processed so I'm trying this to see if I can get it done faster. I'm trying to be patient and realize the recent fire has made an already difficult process from the pandemic even worse. Hope this works like it's suppose to. Thank you ladies !

Respected Contributor

@cactusjack The email that you will get from the EasyReturns department states that you should return it as soon as you can to avoid additional charges.  As long as you send the return in a timely manner, you won't have a problem.

Valued Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

@cactusjack The email that you will get from the EasyReturns department states that you should return it as soon as you can to avoid additional charges.  As long as you send the return in a timely manner, you won't have a problem.

Thank you so much! 
I really appreciate you taking the time to help me through this. Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

This Easy Returns thing has been around for awhile. I used it in late December to exchange an item and it didn't work. I sent the email, mailed my package back and 3 weeks later got an email saying my return was on it's way back. When I didn't hear anything more and my order status showed no change I contacted Customer Service about 10 days ago. The CS rep said all she could do for me was refund my money. So I got the refund. 

Several days later there was a free shipping event. I checked on the item and the size and color I wanted were in stock AND it was on sale for a little over $5 less than when I initially ordered it. Ordered it, received it yesterday. Win for me - except for the delay in receiving a winter clothing item I could have been wearing.

Valued Contributor

@Nutzy wrote:

This Easy Returns thing has been around for awhile. I used it in late December to exchange an item and it didn't work. I sent the email, mailed my package back and 3 weeks later got an email saying my return was on it's way back. When I didn't hear anything more and my order status showed no change I contacted Customer Service about 10 days ago. The CS rep said all she could do for me was refund my money. So I got the refund. 

Several days later there was a free shipping event. I checked on the item and the size and color I wanted were in stock AND it was on sale for a little over $5 less than when I initially ordered it. Ordered it, received it yesterday. Win for me - except for the delay in receiving a winter clothing item I could have been wearing.

Ohhhh, bummer ! 
but I'm glad you got the better deal in the end Smiley Happy

I hope the Q has their act together by now and my exchange goes better, lol.

Honored Contributor

@kaydee50 wrote:

I have never done an exchange and very rarely a return.  This info just reinforces my decision not to order anything that I have any doubts about liking or fitting.

@kaydee50   I agree!  I try never to order anything that is iffy...however, it happens.

The Easy return process IS VERY Easy!

Just copy and paste your order info from your order status.

Paste it into an email.

Ask for a dif color or dif size.

You are NOT writing a novel as the other poster said.

Within 2 days, the reorder shows and you get a conf. email!  they sent it out BUT DO NOT charge you.

Slap the label on the wrong one.  @cactusjack 

You do NOT even have to go to the post office!  Just schedule a FREE USPS pickup.  You get an email confirmation when they pick it up so you have a receipt.

Respected Contributor

i made a couple of returns end of dec. and in jan. Sure it took a little longer but considering the time of year and their re-grouping, because of the fire, i'm ok with it.

i get the feeling people have no patience any more and maybe no understanding/sympathy for businesses.

Valued Contributor

@RespectLife wrote:

@kaydee50 wrote:

I have never done an exchange and very rarely a return.  This info just reinforces my decision not to order anything that I have any doubts about liking or fitting.

@kaydee50   I agree!  I try never to order anything that is iffy...however, it happens.

The Easy return process IS VERY Easy!

Just copy and paste your order info from your order status.

Paste it into an email.

Ask for a dif color or dif size.

You are NOT writing a novel as the other poster said.

Within 2 days, the reorder shows and you get a conf. email!  they sent it out BUT DO NOT charge you.

Slap the label on the wrong one.  @cactusjack 

You do NOT even have to go to the post office!  Just schedule a FREE USPS pickup.  You get an email confirmation when they pick it up so you have a receipt.

Oh yay !

just got back from the post office and I hope I get my replacement quickly then Smiley Happy

then I get to have them for my outing in a couple of weeks, so excited !!