Honored Contributor

They definitely have not kept up with the times.  Expect them to go the way of Sears, K-Mart, Woolworths, etc. etc. which also did not adapt to changing conditions.  IMO, all the shopping channels should just go to online shopping like Lord & Taylor.  Cut the expensive hosts, sets, etc. and have better quality merchandise.

Esteemed Contributor

My thoughts -

- Expand the brands offered, particularly in clothing

- Hire buyers who chose selections for different ages, sizes,

and occasions

- Hire some new hosts who know about what they are selling

and are pleasant without acting clownish

- Completely overhaul and update QVC’s IT system.  It is just

Terrible.  Don’t sell what you can’t deliver.  No excuse in this

day and age.

-  Reward your faithful customers.  Why special deals for new

customers while ignoring the old faithful.

Esteemed Contributor

@PamfromCT wrote:

My thoughts -

and occasions

day and age.

Hi Pam,

YES!!!! I couldn't agree more! 

Respected Contributor

@PhillyGirl23 wrote:

Horribly boring merchandise - Do they have an entire warehouse of AnyBody and Cuddl Duds that they need to get rid of??? ENOUGH of pajamas!!! 

TOO much of Josie Maran and Koolaburra- 

QVC hasn't felt fresh in years 

Does anyone remember the fashion/runway shows that they had on another channel- This was about 30- years ago. They were fun and the clothing wasn't repeated. The items were actually stylish and every week felt new.

When I consider that Denim & Co is popular, I have to remember who the average Q shopper is. This line is just awful (sorry, but it is). I don't know anyone who would ever wear anything from this line. 

Some of us would love higher-end clothing/accessories. 

Monday nights aren't about actual fashion. Lori Goldstein looks silly. Who actually dresses like this?

BTW- ALWAYS price check before diving in. QVC was selling boots on sale for $60+. I found them on Amazon for $28 (name brand, too). THere have been many instances when I could find an item for less and with free shipping.

There is no other online retailer that charges for returns (that I purchase from) and I rarely, if ever, pay for shipping; Ann Taylor, Boden, JJill, Nordstrom, etc,

I love and buy Cuddle Duds, so im happy with this brand. I also bought Lenia, and Rivers, so if Ilike it, Ibuy it. I also buy food on here, Why shop here if your unhappy.? Im 89, wheelchair bound, so QVC is a bllessing to me. Theres a lot of things I dont carev for, but I get a lot of channels on my tv, so i can not watch. At this moment and for 6 weeks i have had a right hand, that 4 Drs. have not decided whats wrong with it. but i can't use it, so now I;m off to Pittsburgh for another Dr, so i'm greatful fot the Q

Valued Contributor

@Effie54 wrote:

@PamfromCT wrote:

My thoughts -

and occasions

day and age.

Hi Pam,

YES!!!! I couldn't agree more! 

@PamfromCT 

you are so right.......they could start the "new" QVC with a 50 in 50 tour...that would be great !

Esteemed Contributor

My biggest complaint is the same brands over and over.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

I can't remember the last time I looked twice at the TSV. 

Valued Contributor
I always check "A" if I see something on the Q. I can always find it there usually cheaper and free shipping with fast delivery. Everything from clothes to makeup. "A" has their own brand of clothing that has amazing quality on its own.
Valued Contributor
They obviously over purchased the Kim Gravel sweater TSV because they keep showing it and all the colors still at a special price.
Trusted Contributor

QVC used to be a good value and reasonably priced.  Now, there isn't a single item on Q that can't be found for less -- and often significantly less -- on other online sites.  I think the popular fashion brands (Graver, Gravel) are ridiculously overpriced, but that's because demand is high.  

Wear a mask. Social distance. Be part of the solution - not part of the problem.