Valued Contributor

QVC needs a makeover!

[ Edited ]

Horribly boring merchandise - Do they have an entire warehouse of AnyBody and Cuddl Duds that they need to get rid of??? ENOUGH of pajamas!!! 

TOO much of Josie Maran and Koolaburra- 

QVC hasn't felt fresh in years 

Does anyone remember the fashion/runway shows that they had on another channel- This was about 30- years ago. They were fun and the clothing wasn't repeated. The items were actually stylish and every week felt new.

When I consider that Denim & Co is popular, I have to remember who the average Q shopper is. This line is just awful (sorry, but it is). I don't know anyone who would ever wear anything from this line. 

Some of us would love higher-end clothing/accessories. 

Monday nights aren't about actual fashion. Lori Goldstein looks silly. Who actually dresses like this?

BTW- ALWAYS price check before diving in. QVC was selling boots on sale for $60+. I found them on Amazon for $28 (name brand, too). THere have been many instances when I could find an item for less and with free shipping.

There is no other online retailer that charges for returns (that I purchase from) and I rarely, if ever, pay for shipping; Ann Taylor, Boden, JJill, Nordstrom, etc,

Esteemed Contributor

@PhillyGirl23 wrote:

Horribly boring merchandise - Do they have an entire warehouse of AnyBody and Cuddl Duds that they need to get rid of??? ENOUGH of pajamas!!! 

TOO much of Josie Maran and Koolaburra- 

QVC hasn't felt fresh in years 

Does anyone remember the fashion/runway shows that they had on another channel- This was about 30- years ago. They were fun and the clothing wasn't repeated. The items were actually stylish and every week felt new.

When I consider that Denim & Co is popular, I have to remember who the average Q shopper is. This line is just awful (sorry, but it is). I don't know anyone who would ever wear anything from this line. 

Some of us would love higher-end clothing/accessories. 

Monday nights aren't about actual fashion. Lori Goldstein looks silly. Who actually dresses like this?

BTW- ALWAYS price check before diving in. QVC was selling boots on sale for $60+. I found them on Amazon for $28 (name brand, too). THere have been many instances when I could find an item for less and with free shipping.

There is no other online retailer that charges for returns (that I purchase from) and I rarely, if ever, pay for shipping; Ann Taylor, Boden, JJill, Nordstrom, etc,

@PhillyGirl23   I hate to say this but I don't think things are selling.  They arre repeating all the TSV's.  That tells me things did not sell.  They should listen to the Customers on this board.  

Trusted Contributor

I agree.

Honored Contributor

I don't care for QVC fashions and never did...not even 30 years ago.  I find it difficult to find clothing that fits me well.  I shop for clothing elsewhere and don't complain.

It is what it is.  There are many other places to shop.

Valued Contributor

Fridays are my day off so I try to see what's on QVC on Thursday night.   I want to watch some fashion and usually it's Vanessa's show at 10pmPT.  She interacts with the models and in my opinion it doesn't work. Most of the time I can't hear the models and it's wasted time and no real information just a lot of giggling.  I agree @PhillyGirl23  it's a lot of repetition of products. 

Respected Contributor

@PhillyGirl23 

I  don't agree with everything you state; for example, I do purchase items from Denim & Co. and find that I like the fit and quality for the price.  I do think the TSVs this holiday season have been rather disappointing.  Nothing very new or appealing.  I think the company is trying to get rid of a lot of merchandise that finally arrived after all the shipping problems.  I realize the price of everything is going up, but the TSV prices just aren't much of a good deal. 

Honored Contributor

Do they EVER!!

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Honored Contributor

I do agree,but i find clothing just about every where,is low quality.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

My complaints are 1. they sell the same dozen or so products (or variations of) week after week after week. 2. their prices are higher than other retailers for the same item.

IMO, their busines plan needs a major update. 

Esteemed Contributor

They need to get back to some practices that put them on the map in the first place.