Regular Contributor

QVC model in WAWA commercial

Am I seeing things? The newest WAWA commercial for iced tea with mango flavored bubbles. I'm sorry I don't know her name but she's really cute with chin length hair. The guy says what the product is then this girl says "bubbles? I want bubbles" and I swear it's this model. If it's her I think it's great. If it's not I apologize for the error.

Trusted Contributor

Re: QVC model in WAWA commercial

She's been in a few commercials. She is currently in one for Giant Food Stores (Pennsylvania) too. Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@FLGranny The models are employed by the Joy Talent Agency & not only model for QVC but other venues also.  It's been awhile ago but I did look at the site one time & the different model's picitures plus info for them is listed.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]
Spoiler

My sister, from the Philly area, mentioned she'd seen Amy, the model, on a Wawa commercial.

Screenshot_20220502-191331_kindlephoto-2525667456.png

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

WAWA, Giant Supermarkets, Kitchensavers, some landscaping company., Boscov's.   There's probably more that I can't think of at the moment.

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, I have seen this commercial. She is in other commercials as well

as they do work outside QVC. 

Many from QVC are always in the Boscovs ads and Deanna appears

in ads for the Poconos in PA.

Respected Contributor

I must be the only one who doesn't know what "WaWa" is.  Does that stand for Walmart?

Honored Contributor

@santorini wrote:

I must be the only one who doesn't know what "WaWa" is.  Does that stand for Walmart?

@santorini  It's a convience store like 7Eleven.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@santorini Wawa is a chain convenience store not affiliated with Walmart. They sell everything from gum to hot/cold food to lottery tickets. The stand alone stores also sell gas. They are located on the east coast from PA to FL. Here in Philly there is a bit of back & forth with out Pittsburgh counterparts of which is better, Wawa or Sheetz (which is located in the Western part of our state).

Esteemed Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@santorini wrote:

@santorini  It's a convience store like 7Eleven.

But, better.  They make great subs and shakes.