Respected Contributor

QVC guests need a dress code!!

Sara Happ (lip scrub) came on air in a white SHORT nightie looking dress. I mean, SHORT. It looked exactly like a slip. Incredibly inapprioriate. I often feel the same way abvout Josie but this was really inappropriate.

AND, Jimmy Coco .....in a skin tight pink shirt buttoned down to reveal his chest???

My goodness, have some class!

Neither guest is preseting themselves in a professional manner and it's appauling that this guy charges $1000 to self tan (use faux tan) on a celeb!

Frequent Contributor

Re: QVC guests need a dress code!!

I noticed the way Sarah Happ was dressed too.  She looked cute in the slip dress, but I don’t think it looked professional.  She would look good in anything but her choice of dress looked out of place.

Respected Contributor

Related image

Respected Contributor

Wow, I had to see what you were referring to and that slipdress is way to short and IMO not appropriate.

Perhaps they could have taken Shawn's earrings and wrapped them around the guests waist to help cover her up.

Between the super short dress and the oversized earrings, I couldn't even concentrate on what was being sold.

Shawn looked nice, but those earrings and the guests attire make it difficult to pay attention to the product being sold.

......You look like I need a drink.....
Trusted Contributor

My goodness.....I have a hoodie that covers more than that.....I’m actually shocked that someone didn’t chat with her prior to her going on air....I mean, I understand be fashionable, but that is just a big “no” for me.😳

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CAcableGirl2 wrote:

Wow, I had to see what you were referring to and that slipdress is way to short and IMO not appropriate.

Perhaps they could have taken Shawn's earrings and wrapped them around the guests waist to help cover her up.

Between the super short dress and the oversized earrings, I couldn't even concentrate on what was being sold.

Shawn looked nice, but those earrings and the guests attire make it difficult to pay attention to the product being sold.

@CAcableGirl2  You do have a way with words, absolutely hilarious!  Those earrings reminded me of some of the tassles that embellish tiebacks used on drapes and curtains.  I have a really big tassle that I use to tie back my lace shower curtain!

Respected Contributor

@Tinkerbell3 wrote:

Sara Happ (lip scrub) came on air in a white SHORT nightie looking dress. I mean, SHORT. It looked exactly like a slip. Incredibly inapprioriate. I often feel the same way abvout Josie but this was really inappropriate.

AND, Jimmy Coco .....in a skin tight pink shirt buttoned down to reveal his chest???

My goodness, have some class!

Neither guest is preseting themselves in a professional manner and it's appauling that this guy charges $1000 to self tan (use faux tan) on a celeb!

@Tinkerbell3  Watched those presentations and had the same eye-opening reaction! Sitting here pondering my thoughts about what I would like to say knowing full well I cannot say it, so I am laughing instead!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

All I can say is times have changed and you can either evolve with it or remain stagnant and stay locked in a time when you were actually young many many years ago.  Those that do this are just like the mothers,  grandmothers and old neighborhood biddies we rolled our eyes at!!

Esteemed Contributor

Way too short and unprofessional looking...I agree

Trusted Contributor

@Tinkerbell3 Totally agree. That looked  like lingerie, not clothing. I am shocked management let her go on air like that.