Trusted Contributor

The Looks on their Faces--Extended Royal Family

Hi everybody, between getting little sleep because I woke up early to watch the Royal Wedding and going to my sister's bridal shower, I've had little time to post here. What I was most looking forward to was seeing the Royal Family's faces during the ceremony. (Even more than seeing Meghan's dress which was underwhelming). I didn't really see a look of joy in their face. Many members weren't even looking at the bride and groom when they were saying their vows. Did any of you notice this?

A friend in need is a friend indeed.
Respected Contributor

Re: The Looks on their Faces--Extended Royal Family

Prince Charles and Prince William looked delighted.

Honored Contributor

Everyone looked delighted with the couple and happy to be there

Harry and Meghan looked like they adored each other 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Trusted Contributor

@JBKO wrote:

Hi everybody, between getting little sleep because I woke up early to watch the Royal Wedding and going to my sister's bridal shower, I've had little time to post here. What I was most looking forward to was seeing the Royal Family's faces during the ceremony. (Even more than seeing Meghan's dress which was underwhelming). I didn't really see a look of joy in their face. Many members weren't even looking at the bride and groom when they were saying their vows. Did any of you notice this?

Don't know what you were watching, but everyone I saw looked happy. Oh, and I thought Meghan's gown was lovely.

Trusted Contributor

@JBKO wrote:

No, I did not notice the lack of joy.

Honored Contributor

Yes, I did notice , I just think this is not what they are used to, especially with all the hoopla before the wedding. Of course William is going to support his brother. 

Honored Contributor

@JBKO wrote:

I think it's hard for you to say anything nice about the royal wedding. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

What have I said about the Royal Family that is so unkind? I don't particulary think highly of Prince Charles but I'm not alone in that.

A friend in need is a friend indeed.
Honored Contributor

@JBKO wrote:

I sure did, charles for one was reading alot , the queen was looking down.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Esteemed Contributor

@goldensrbest, Kate also had her head down a lot