Respected Contributor

Anyone else receiving QVC advertising emails where a large portion of the main email content appears to be missing or just left blank?  The top portion of the email including recommendations, top picks etc is present but the main portion of the email including order confirmation, shipping info is divided by  6 huge blank gray boxes. It makes the email very long. Am I making it clear ? I close the email, go back in and it's the same problem. Any suggestions on how to fix the problem? thanks

Trusted Contributor

I've had a similar issue with HSN emails in the past, but it disappeared in a day or two.

How are you accessing your email? Are you going directly to it using your browser? If so, have you tried a different one? Are you using an email client, such as Outlook, Thunderbird, etc?

Respected Contributor

@Caffeinawrote:

How are you accessing your email? Are you going directly to it using your browser? If so, have you tried a different one? Are you using an email client, such as Outlook, Thunderbird, etc?

I check my emails via my I phone and they are all fine except the QVC emails.  It's been going on for several weeks. I shut down my phone, logged back in and the same issue occurs so I wondered if it's a QVC email issue. Thanks    

Honored Contributor

@Goodie2shoes 

this happens a lot both via desk top and phone.

I have AOL email....

New Contributor

I'm having the same problem!  It's like they started sending them out differently.  I have to slick on "View in Browser" to see content.  Really annoying!

Trusted Contributor

Your issue just happened to me. Oh well--in this way I am not being tempted.  LOL