Honored Contributor

Just for fun what are you into theses days ?  It could be a movie, tv show, music, comic, book or internet show.  It's always interesting to checkout what entertains different people. I'll start, the comedian Kathleen Madigan cracks me up. She is one of the funniest comics and just her stories about her family, especially her folks Jack and Vicky are worth the price of admission. She has Netflix specials and  lots of YouTube clips. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

Re: What’s On Your Radar ?

Right now I'm into Yellowstone!   Now that we are getting into the colder months I simply cannot wait for some of my other series to start up again, Outlander, Last Kingdom, Ozark!    And I always have a book I am reading, right now it's a mystery novel by Mary Higgins Clark.  

Esteemed Contributor

My kind of post. I am binge watching The Crown. Yes soap opera ish but I learned about real episodes in history. The London Fog, Margret Thatcher's son goes missing etc. Laura Child's Tea Shop Mystery Twisted Christmas Tea is the book I am reading, The Body Language Guy is the YouTube channel that has my attention. I really like to read what others write because I am always looking for the next new.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

Non-fiction books about current events.

Honored Contributor

Christmas movies in front of the fireplace with a drink.

Trusted Contributor

I've been reading a lot of good books lately.

Trusted Contributor

@newjersey   I love your Rudolph avatar!  I'm from Jersey too!  Happy Thanksgiving!  

Honored Contributor

For some reason, I have discovered Jeff Dunham on YouTube. I have been watching and re-watching Achmed, Peanut and Walter almost every night. I think they are hysterical.

Esteemed Contributor

For me: recently started acquiring small Waterford crystal pieces for just a few dollars each at thrift stores and garage sales. My home is small with very limited display space, so these work and I enjoy them. No breaking the bank

Also picking up leather gloves for just a dollar or two per pair. I know I can only wear one pair at a time, but I enjoy collecting and wearing them and they take up very little space.

Honored Contributor

@queendiva wrote:

For me: recently started acquiring small Waterford crystal pieces for just a few dollars each at thrift stores and garage sales. My home is small with very limited display space, so these work and I enjoy them. No breaking the bank

Also picking up leather gloves for just a dollar or two per pair. I know I can only wear one pair at a time, but I enjoy collecting and wearing them and they take up very little space.

@queendiva , That's interesting, have you ever seen " Crazy Lamp Lady" on YouTube or Facebook ? They show this woman shopping in Goodwill and other places , she has a good eye and looks for pieces to sell on EBay for a profit. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan