Re: QVC Unscripted Weekly Talk Show, Kim Gravel NOW

The good old days!
Honored Contributor

wow......this is a FUN show!

entertaining and fast paced.

i am enjoying it.......

9pm et saturday night 8/10/19

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

It's cracking me up! 😂
Valued Contributor

It was very entertaining! 😂.....Kim did a great job. It was too short though, should’ve been on longer.
Esteemed Contributor

I watched through part of the Temptations pitch. I thought I heard Kim say she had (in the past) a talk show? 

Keepin' it real.
Respected Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

Count me out.  She is too loud and abrasive.....a bit crude.  One of the last times she was on she said that she told her son she would like to smash him in the face.  Apparently he was mouthing off.  I am sure we have all felt like that one time or another, but reliving it on a shopping channel is poor taste.  She also said that when they go out to dinner as a family, her husband will only let them order one drink and they have to pass it around and share it.  

If these are the things she is going to talk about, no thanks.  

I have heard her say her husband is a tight wade....but wow that is extreme!  BUT I don't believe a word of it at all....they have PLENTY of money.  I didn't watch the show saw maybe 3mins they were eating pot stickers I think...seemed boring so I left and watched a movie.

Honored Contributor

@tsavorite wrote:

@tends2dogs wrote:

Count me out.  She is too loud and abrasive.....a bit crude.  One of the last times she was on she said that she told her son she would like to smash him in the face.  Apparently he was mouthing off.  I am sure we have all felt like that one time or another, but reliving it on a shopping channel is poor taste.  She also said that when they go out to dinner as a family, her husband will only let them order one drink and they have to pass it around and share it.  

If these are the things she is going to talk about, no thanks.  

I have heard her say her husband is a tight wade....but wow that is extreme!  BUT I don't believe a word of it at all....they have PLENTY of money.  I didn't watch the show saw maybe 3mins they were eating pot stickers I think...seemed boring so I left and watched a movie.

@tsavorite  - I don't believe this story either. 

Honored Contributor

Out of curiosity I tuned in. All I can say is that I guess there is something for everyone.

In regards to Ms Gravel's "talk show," I am just not who she is targeting to sell stuff to....and I will leave it at that.

Honored Contributor

I can’t even wear her clothes but I enjoy watching her anyway. She’s a breath of fresh air. 

Respected Contributor

@GenXmuse wrote:

I can’t even wear her clothes but I enjoy watching her anyway. She’s a breath of fresh air. 

What air are you breathing??? KG is loud and obnoxious. Add her to the list of unwatchable hosts/vendors- Jane T, Antonella, Susan G, Women with Control vendor.

All terribly loud, non-stop talking, laughing constantly for no reason, dancing, touching.

Nope, not for me.