Respected Contributor

Jane and Alberti are doing a two hour Pride themed show. Right now they are selling a rainbow cake, Best wishes to all LGBTQ+ people. I have a trans great niece, a gay niece and a gay cousin and I love them dearly.

Respected Contributor

They sell slices of that rainbow cake in our local grocery stores....

I thought it was pretty with all the bright colors and it tasted blah...

no flavor at all..so disappointed.

I believe Goldbelly also sells the same cake.

Respected Contributor

...and yet another presentation of the GAZE Wine TSV.

Respected Contributor

I love Alberti but his hands have too much self-tanner on them. It's rough on the close-ups lol

My brother died of AIDS 24 yrs ago just when people were starting to live due to the pill cocktail.

He died because he was in the closet too long, even to friends and family. He hated himself. HATED himself, frightfully afraid to be out and himself. He DIED because he didn't seek treatment in time to LIVE. Because of self-shame, addiction and hate that existed back then.  

Pride celebrations mean to me that people are allowed to love themselves and live. 💜

Trusted Contributor

@LizzieInSRQ And, it's okay to be whoever we are ... I think your brother would be proud of where we are today.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate.

Respected Contributor

@Just Bling, not all Rainbow cakes are the same. I mean, any grocery store can make the cake and it will taste like a grocery store cake. I know Goldbelly sells the Carlo's Bakery Rainbow cake. I did not like his Rainbow cake at all. I find his baked goods uninspiring. The cake featured was a David's Cookie. I always like their cakes.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is argumentative

Trusted Contributor

I thought the show was so well done.  Great Job QVC and Jane and Alberti

Super Contributor

@LizzieInSRQ  Your post broke my heart! I am so sorry for your loss.

I was a very young Nurse in the 1980's and took care of many AIDS patients. The way they were isolated and looked upon by society was unconsionable!

Thank goodness those were the days when we actually had time to spend at the bedside. I still remember many of them over 30 years later. 

Everyone should be able to love whomever they choose without explanation or criticism. Sad it took so long to get to where we are.