Respected Contributor

Re: QVC Plus Airing Wrong Programming!

[ Edited ]

@fortune wrote:

Does anyone have the phone number for QVC's corporate office?  I saw it on the boards not long ago.

Here's the answer to my own question.  QVC's corporate office is located at 1200 Wilson Dr., West Chester, PA.  The phone number is 1-484-701-1000.  They will open Monday at 9 a.m.

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

I don't know about QVC plus but my dish schedule for regular QVC hasn't matched up for quite awhile. I miss out on some of the beauty shows I want to watch and then others I think I am recording end up being some other stupid show. It seems like QVC would make sure their schedules with these companies are correct because they probably lose out on sales because of it.

Ya think?  Four days of airing nothing but commercials for other businesses and NONE of their own programming would cause them to lose sales????  I'm being sarcastic.  That's because they've done nothing to fix it--even though they must know about it.  Makes me wonder. . .

Respected Contributor

I called QVC corporate offices today (10/26/15 10 a.m.) about QVCPlus airing the wrong programming for 5 days and left a message.  They called me back to thank me for letting them know.  We'll see if they get back on track soon.

Respected Contributor

Re: QVC Plus Airing Wrong Programming! Update

After nine days of airing other company's commercials, QVCPlus is now back to airing their own programming!  I wonder what the dollar figure was for the "Q?"