Esteemed Contributor

@dmeasy wrote:

Their prices are entirely too high in relation to the quality  

of the items they sell. 

@dmeasy 

I agree! My last purchase was in 2001. It had more to to with their delivery problem than the price in my case. Paid extra to have 2nd Day Air for a specific reason.

Not delivered/called/they apologized, said it would be there in 2 days. I said "forget it, it's too late now", and canceled the order. Will never order from them again. 

When paying extra for 2nd day air, ends up being told it would be 5 days? Was a very important timely item, and they failed me. No 2nd chances from me.

hckynut 🇺🇸

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

Then don't buy anything...lol.   See!  Problem solved. 

Honored Contributor

@layla2450 wrote:

I agree. ALMOST everything QVC can be found ELSEWHERE for LESS and FREE shipping.

Then shop elsewhere.  Your problem has been solved.  You're welcome...

Super Contributor

Prices have gone up everywhere so the Q is not the only one. If you have noticed that the price of the raw material to make these garments has gone up. The price of cotton has tripled and Gold keep rising so what I am saying don't expect anything to be what we had in the pass. In order for others to make money the Q have to accept what these manufacturers want for their goods. Q can only do so much the can only control what they have under their banner but others are out of their hands. Start shopping around but don't expect for it to get better no time soon.

Trusted Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

@layla2450 wrote:

I agree. ALMOST everything QVC can be found ELSEWHERE for LESS and FREE shipping.

Then shop elsewhere.  Your problem has been solved.  You're welcome...

Woman LOLWoman LOLWoman LOLNO problem here. It's OBVIOUS that I shop ELSEWHERE

Valued Contributor
I solved that problem by not shopping with QVC but I do shop at HSN when they have their sales and free shipping.
Trusted Contributor

@manny2 

have a nice day