Respected Contributor

I don't think it would help to bring retirees back. QVC already has aging clientele and an image as an old folks channel. 

Honored Contributor

QVC ,has been going downhill for quite some time. before this virus happened.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Frequent Contributor

Antonella and Elise.

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

Its sad to see anyone lose a job....and my heart goes out to all those workers....its not the best time to be seeking employment....

But folks, didnt we all see this coming with the cut backs in  live shows and too many hosts and production crew and not enough time slots for them........

It will be interesting to see which other hosts QVC choses to let go..............

And @Spurt which ones they don't...

@stevieb   @Spurt   Don't forget those who surely must be eligible and ripe for retirement.  Maybe they'll be given incentives.  That would be nice.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Someone posted on another thread that Kristine Zell is another one.

Honored Contributor

@RetRN wrote:

Someone posted on another thread that Kristine Zell is another one.

@RetRN I saw that too along with Antonella.

Esteemed Contributor

I do think this puts fear in the remaining hosts and we are sure to see some hyper selling going on in the future.  Jane T tends to be overly excited when hosting.  This should put a few over the edge.

Trusted Contributor

I lost my job too, when all this COVID started.  It is a shame to hear more are losing theirs.  I do not think things will ever be the same.  Good luck to all.

Honored Contributor

Must be nervewracking for some of the hoity-toity ones who seem to also be supporting their adult children. I think some people may be knocked now a few notches. 

Honored Contributor

Some like Sharon F. and Jill B. were smart enought to see the handwriting on the wall.