Respected Contributor

@corita wrote:

@elizabethl123 wrote:

ANTONELLE  DID NOT GET FIRED SAW HER WITH MARY BETH THIS MORNING

-------------------

I did not see her with Mary Beth, but hope that is the case!!  Of the four, she is one of two I would have liked to have seen continue on the job. 

That was Carolyn Gracie cohosting with Mary Beth Roe this morning.  Also, Lisa Robertson is presenting "Local Steals and Deals" on network news stations, along with owning her company.  I am providing a very recent one that she did:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zU3fqA9SWNw&t=17s

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Honored Contributor

Re: QVC Layoffs

[ Edited ]

@elizabethl123 wrote:

@elizabethl123 

The following is directly from Antonella's Facebook page:

"You may have heard that QVC recently transitioned QVC2 to all re-aired and previously recorded programming. With that, I am sharing the bittersweet news that I am leaving QVC.

Please know how very thankful I am for allowing me to spend time with you. The last 18 years have been a dream come true for me and I owe it all to you!

I will miss you so very much!! I hope you’ll continue to follow me at Antonella M Nester on Facebook. And I hope we can remain friends and

family.

Xo"

Esteemed Contributor

@Pandalady wrote:

That was Carolyn Gracie cohosting with Mary Beth Roe this morning.  Also, Lisa Robertson is presenting "Local Steals and Deals" on network news stations, along with owning her company.  I am providing a very recent one that she did:

LR is also doing a long commercial for Sarah Swanson soaps.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sommertime wrote:

@Pandalady wrote:

LR is also doing a long commercial for Sarah Swanson soaps.

Thanks @sommertime   I thought I had seen her representing something else.  

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Honored Contributor

My guess is that QVC will scale back to a lot of repeat presentations on their main channel probably for the overnight hours and maybe some others.

They will slim down, dump items that don't sell well, and point to online and feature more items they have online but not on full shows.  

Honored Contributor

@elizabethl123 wrote:

@elizabethl123   That was not Antonella with Mary Beth thismornng.  That was Carolyn Gracie.  Antonella was let go by QVC.  

Honored Contributor

I am so sorry that Antonella is no longer with QVC!

I have seen most all of the social media pages of the hosts .  Kerstin Lindquist has multiple profile pages on Instagram alone.  I had not been on her page for several months, but I looked yesterday with all of the hosts leaving.  On one of her pages, she and her family have a video up where they are all on a very small boat enjoying their current vacation.  Kerstin says in a couple of years, they are planning on taking five months to sail to places to do charitable works.  Places that have a connection to her children, like Mexico.  

I wonder if QVC already knows of her plans to take five months off, even leave QVC, in a couple of years.  I thought that was a very odd thing to talk about publicly on Instagram, where so may peruse all the time. It's there for anyone to see the video, in her own words.

With Antonella gone I keep thinking about that now.  How do they keep KL and not Antonella? 

Valued Contributor

My husband has been laid off for several months since the pandemic began.

It is so sad.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@elizabethl123 wrote:

@elizabethl123 

Sorry, but you are 100% wrong.

She has even stated on her own FB page that she is no longer working at QVC.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
New Contributor

Not quite. Lisa built a multimillion dollar company on her own. She has her own websites and created the entire company on her own.