Honored Contributor

Curiosity sent me to the page they indicated on the blog.

you need to be "approved" to join🤷‍♀️ ... guess I'll wait & see what it's about although I assume it's sales driven or host posts.

I didn't see any other FB page besides hosts or vendor pages.

E759B692-86B7-4CE3-BF6A-FCDD8AABDA35.jpeg

Honored Contributor

I don't need a substitute for this forum that is a constant roll of advertisements.

Pro Boards "Q Forum Friends" is clean and so like these forums.

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 - I just wanted to see what the Q's page looked like, if I clicked on the FB icon.  The one thing that immediately jumped out at me is that the company only has a 2.9 stars rating!

And there seems to be an endless litany of complaints in the comments section.  No conversations, just comment after comment.  And that's what they wanted us all to join in on to replace the forum?  Woman Frustrated

Esteemed Contributor

Re: QVC FB page

[ Edited ]

I'm a Never Facebooker  

I hope my qvc spending zeros Out!

I joined ProBoards   

This is such a habit every time I log into my laptop a few times a day 

again  I so hope my q shopping goes down to a big beautiful  ZERO

Honored Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

@homedecor1 - I just wanted to see what the Q's page looked like, if I clicked on the FB icon.  The one thing that immediately jumped out at me is that the company only has a 2.9 stars rating!

And there seems to be an endless litany of complaints in the comments section.  No conversations, just comment after comment.  And that's what they wanted us all to join in on to replace the forum?  Woman Frustrated

@Venezia 

yes, there are complaints on the QVC fb page. pretty much like here at times. the first at least ten posts i see are positive OR asking questions. there are a lot of comments and currently 19K plus members.  i have been a member there for a while now and am also a member of their other groups.

not sure where you are seeing a 2.9 star rating though? 

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

No more than on here.

Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@Venezia wrote:

@Venezia 

yes, there are complaints on the QVC fb page. pretty much like here at times. the first at least ten posts i see are positive OR asking questions. there are a lot of comments and currently 19K plus members.  i have been a member there for a while now and am also a member of their other groups.

@sunshine45On the maIn QVC Facebook Page.  On the side click reviews.  Read on....it rates 2.9 out of 5.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Honored Contributor

@gertrudecloset wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

@Venezia wrote:

@Venezia 

@sunshine45On the maIn QVC Facebook Page.  On the side click reviews.  Read on....it rates 2.9 out of 5.

thanks @gertrudecloset 

i see it......2.9 out of 5094 people who have left reviews. most of the most recent ones seem to do with either shipping issues or not being able to cancel orders......and some complaints about hosts and vendors.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

Re: QVC FB page

[ Edited ]

I will not be asking QVC if they will "allow" me to join their FB page.

If they think monitoring these boards were negative in any way wait until they have to monitor a FB page!

Esteemed Contributor

I'm a very active facebook user but I do very little shopping at the Q so I was never interested in liking the various FB pages or joining FB groups..  I signed up (and was approved) for the facebook group that we were directed to go but the majority of it is product related (which I assummed it would be) with the occasional bashing of  host.  The group doesn't appeal to me since I buy very little here so I've "unfollowed" it and will probably leave the group eventually.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown