Esteemed Contributor

Pro boards: one big category or subdivided as here?

[ Edited ]

For example, are there categories like beauty, fashion, home, etc.? Or is it one big general category?

Honored Contributor

Re: Pro boards: one big category or subdivided as here?

It's still a work in progress, but it is subdivided similar to what is here.  

Esteemed Contributor

Who's doing the "creation" of the forum and these subcategories?

Honored Contributor

mellyg set up the new board.  I am not clear if she labeled the subcategories.  

Respected Contributor

Yes, there are main subcategories, and I’m sure there will be additions/updates. I’m truly amazed at what has been created so rapidly. It’s easy to navigate too.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The boards are still being set up and aren't 100% yet.

There are categories with subcategories listed under them.  I am on the team that is setting them up.  What a learning experience! It is similar to QVC's boards.

The site is very easy to navigate and find things. Since it is being set up and monitored by the friends on this forum, we can customize it as to what the posters want.  If you register, you are welcome to offer suggestions.  This is being set up as our forum...as in " we."  It belongs to everyone.

Please join us.  Everyone that has, seems delighted.  It is a work in progress, but so far, so good.

Honored Contributor

@Carmie MANY thanks to you and the others working on this!  HeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

Valued Contributor

Carmie, you are doing a great job! I can't believe how fast the sub boards got created.

Thank you and your team members.

“We should be too big to take offense and too noble to give it.” Abraham Lincoln
Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@Carmie MANY thanks to you and the others working on this!  HeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

Thank Icegoddess....she is the pro.  I am still fumbling Around.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Carmie wrote:

The boards are still being set up and aren't 100% yet.

There are categories with subcategories listed under them.  I am on the team that is setting them up.  What a learning experience! It is similar to QVC's boards.

The site is very easy to navigate and find things. Since it is being set up and monitored by the friends on this forum, we can customize it as to what the posters want.  If you register, you are welcome to offer suggestions.  This is being set up as our forum...as in " we."  It belongs to everyone.

Please join us.  Everyone that has, seems delighted.  It is a work in progress, but so far, so good.

@Carmie & @Icegoddess 

Thank you so much & to the others for doing this!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.