Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

I beleive last week, I heard on the television, a host saying that if we apple for credit card and are of caurse approved, we do get a 40 dollars credit.

If I apply today for a Q card, do I still get the 40 dollars credited on my account (I dont know how it will work).

The Supreme Happiness Of Life Consists In The Conviction That One Is Loved.
I come from the beautiful and sunny Athens Greece
Honored Contributor

@Dinaki The credit varies -  often  by the day, so don't assume it's always $40.

Also -  the credit isn't just for applying and getting approvecd -  it's also tied to a purchase, but I don't know the details on that.

Do your due diligence and ask lots of questions.

Honored Contributor

you will get the credit to your QVC ACCOUNT.....usually within 6 -8 weeks. it can be used towards any purchase and does have an expiration date. IF you return the item you do NOT get that credit back. the amount has ranged anywhere from $20 - $100 i believe. today it looks like it is just a $20 credit.

you can read all the fine print directly on the website.

Subject to credit approval. Offer valid from 12:00am ET to 11:59pm ET on June 22, 2020. To qualify, you must (i) open a QCard account during the specified offer period and (ii) make a purchase by June 30, 2020. QVC will post the QVC account credit to the QVC accounts of qualifying QCard holders within 6-8 weeks after the conclusion of the offer period but may delay issuance in its discretion in order to investigate any suspected fraud or violation of the terms of this offer. If QVC determines that any purchase violated the terms of this offer, then QVC will be entitled to void the QVC account credit issued in connection with such purchase without notice. Offer is limited to one QVC account credit per QCard account. Auto-Delivery customers are only eligible for one QVC account credit. No additional QVC account credits will be sent in connection with any subsequent Auto-Delivery shipments. Offer not valid for items ordered on Waitlist or for the purchase of QVC gift cards. Auto-Delivery items and Advance Order items that are not ordered during the offer period, but subsequently ship during the offer period, are not eligible for this offer. Offer is not valid for existing QCard holders. Qualifying purchases that are canceled or returned prior to issuance of the QVC account credit will void this offer. The QVC account credit issued in connection with this offer may be used toward QVC merchandise purchases (excluding QVC gift cards) of your choice made by December 31, 2020. Must select the QVC account credit as a Payment Method at checkout on QVC.com for it to be applied to your total transaction amount at checkout or call QVC Customer Service at 1-800-345-1515 to place your order and redeem your QVC account credit. This QVC account credit may not be redeemed for cash and may not be used as payment on your QCard account. This QVC account credit is not valid at any QVC retail location. The QVC account credit may only be used for a one-time purchase. If the credit is used at checkout to pay for a product from QVC, the credit is voided and may not be used again, including if the product is returned to QVC. This QVC account credit will expire on December 31, 2020. Offer is not transferable and cannot be combined with any other account opening offer. QVC reserves the right to suspend or change the offer at any time without notice. This offer is sponsored by QVC, Inc. and not Synchrony Bank.

https://www.qvc.com/content/featured/q-card-benefits.html?qq=ft

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

6 to 8 weeks?

Good Lord!

no one knows if I'll live tomorrow, not two months to see some money deposited to my account.

So no Q card for me then, in two months I may not even be in the States, oh well!

The Supreme Happiness Of Life Consists In The Conviction That One Is Loved.
I come from the beautiful and sunny Athens Greece
Esteemed Contributor

I would never apply for this card, it's a total scam.

They cannot even get accounts right, ship orders promptly and people say they are getting charged extra payments?????  You trust this company????

still haven't rec my credit for opening card...as all other conversatimon's....when i calledigot the same run around as all others....it's Qvc problem then credit card s...no help...looks like as soon as u called Qvc customer service they see the credits not there....go ahead and put in on ur acct.....if u didn't pay the bill that would be another story?....Qvc not the same.....Like i said problem still .....will consider not ordering just to get credit......Amazon doesn't have these priplems......

Honored Contributor

Re: QVC Credit Card

[ Edited ]

@Sivak wrote:

still haven't rec my credit for opening card...as all other conversatimon's....when i calledigot the same run around as all others....it's Qvc problem then credit card s...no help...looks like as soon as u called Qvc customer service they see the credits not there....go ahead and put in on ur acct.....if u didn't pay the bill that would be another story?....Qvc not the same.....Like i said problem still .....will consider not ordering just to get credit......Amazon doesn't have these priplems......

@Sivak 

it should appear on your qvc account rather than your credit card account. contact qvcsocialteam@qvc.com so that they can check it out. it DOES have an expiration date. it generally appears 6 - 8 weeks after you open the account.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

I had a Q card once and the bank associated with it was downright outright impossible.  The Q ditched them soon after.  What happened?  Well I always pay my bills ontime but a return crossed the scheduled time to make a payment.  The bank associated with the card got confuses and they said I did not pay in full which I did.  Even QVC supported me and tried to fix the problem but the credit card company bank refused to allow my payment to be registered on time and  after a period of time they reported me to the credit bureau.  You cannot make this stuff up.  It was finally after two months made straight but I had a devil of the time making sure my credit was spotless which I take pride in. I never buy what I cannot immediately afford and I aways  pay my bill in full.  SO NO MORE Q CARDS FOR ME. 

Honored Contributor

I've had the Q Card for quite a long time. I use it mostly when there are special offers for exclusive Easy Pays using that card. But here's what I do...after I make a Q Card purchase to get the EP, make the first payment then I go back into my account and change the method of payment to my cash-back credit card. That way all the subsequent payments are charged to that cash-back card...win-win.