Reply
Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Posts: 10,112
Registered: ‎03-16-2010

I got a QVC card in the mail, $10 off a purchase, with the code HELLO10. I read the fine print, there doesn't seem to be an expiration date nor an amount you must spend. Anyway I tried to use it, and it says not eligible. Did anyone else get this card? You send me a card, then don't let me use it, I'm not buying anything!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Posts: 40,782
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

@Jordan2.  Others have reported having the same problem with that coupon.  Call in your order and insist it be applied.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Posts: 12,704
Registered: ‎08-22-2013

As much money as I spend at the Q you would think they would reward me with a coupon card. I guess they figure they don't need to reward their best customers because they will spend money regardless.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Posts: 10,112
Registered: ‎03-16-2010

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Jordan2.  Others have reported having the same problem with that coupon.  Call in your order and insist it be applied.


@Kachina624  thanks for the tip. I called customer service, she gave me a $10 credit on my account, I just placed my order and saved the $10.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Posts: 9,728
Registered: ‎05-23-2015

This happened to me with Nordstrom. I got a $10.00 code which expired on 12/25. I tried to use it 3 days before, but it said no longer good. Well I called , and three reps later , my order was accepted. Two of the reps seemed confused, I do wonder if they think you will get tired of waiting and give up. Well, sometimes the kitty gets stubborn, so I say call.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,149
Registered: ‎10-26-2010

Yes, I received that card too.  I tried to use it the next day and of course, it didn't work.  Instead of calling, I didn't place the order and threw the card away.  I made my purchase elsewhere and got a better deal with free shipping!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Posts: 17,699
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

@grandma r wrote:

Yes, I received that card too.  I tried to use it the next day and of course, it didn't work.  Instead of calling, I didn't place the order and threw the card away.  I made my purchase elsewhere and got a better deal with free shipping!


@grandma r   There you go! 👍👍👍!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Posts: 17,699
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: QVC Coupon Card

[ Edited ]

I was sent one....threw it out. I am not going to have to call .....bla  bla bla to get  ten friggin dollars.

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor
Posts: 1
Registered: ‎04-02-2020

I just tried to use it too and it would not accept it. I even read the fine print and nowhere did it say what the minimum purchase was or that it had to be used by a certain date. At least they should have said what the minimum price was. Not impressed. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Posts: 33,600
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

@lizzie1nc wrote:

I just tried to use it too and it would not accept it. I even read the fine print and nowhere did it say what the minimum purchase was or that it had to be used by a certain date. At least they should have said what the minimum price was. Not impressed. 


 

 

@lizzie1nc 

 

contact the mods at qvcsocialteam@qvc.com so that they can apply the coupon credit to your account. you will then be able to checkout and use the credit.

**************************************************
"Perpetual optimism is a force multiplier." - Colin Powell