Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@SoX wrote:

@Preds wrote:

I'm thinking of posting on another board.  It's a soap opera board ... not one that generated from here ... I don't think!  Can I get permission from everyone here to do that?  I really want to comment on that board, but I don't want y'all to feel insulted if I do.  I promise not to mention any names ... just the nuts on the show ... or maybe the posters on THAT board.  Is that okay with everyone?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No!   It's NOT okay ... you have to keep your butt here and endure this insanity just like I and others do ... seems like everybody and their brother came out to weigh in on this ... things must be slow elsewhere.  Smiley Indifferent

Well check it out and see if that's true.  You are a member.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it could be considered baiting

Respected Contributor

@NUNYA wrote:

@Smaug wrote:

For anyone who thinks there's hope for a better board read this thread (and the other one). It ain't never gonna happen. 

You are right. We have very long threads here discussing the definitions and traits of trolls, bullies and troublemakers that all gets thrown by the wayside. Not that some of it isn't good discussion, but it's just lip service if posters don't follow what they post. It's a continuous cycle and IMO continually talking about those "offenders" isn't ignoring them.

Im sorry if people find this offensive but after skimming through this thread and the other one I'm highly amused the troll thread was taken so seriously. 

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
QVC Customer Care

This thread has been closed for commenting for going off topic and baiting each other