Respected Contributor

@NoelSeven wrote:

Oh, the fiction is just pouring out Woman LOL

I hope you are not including me in that fiction, Noel. If so, I don't deserve it.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Well, truth is, If you're not on any side, this is funny stuff...I admit it too LOL

Trusted Contributor

Hi, everyone! 

That's all, just Hi.

Respected Contributor
Can you elaborate on the Fiction Noelseven? I've been following this saga and have not seen any misinformation.

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Super Contributor

@oceantown wrote:

Hi, everyone! 

That's all, just Hi.

Hey - o! Smiley Happy

I teach - what's your superpower?
Esteemed Contributor

@cody2 wrote:

For me....it IS all about that "we" and "they" mentality. And I have noticed that you vocalize that a lot yourself right here on this board.

As I said,  "I know many posters who do NOT like me, for whatever their reasons. "  You have made that perfectly clear to me on more than one occasion... so thank you for verifying what I wrote. 

Trusted Contributor
Howdy to you too! Smiley Happy
Honored Contributor

Wouldn't it be nice if we could throw a big party?  We's and They's and discover that it really could be an US place!

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Respected Contributor

@kittymomNC wrote:

@cody2 wrote:

For me....it IS all about that "we" and "they" mentality. And I have noticed that you vocalize that a lot yourself right here on this board.

As I said,  "I know many posters who do NOT like me, for whatever their reasons. "  You have made that perfectly clear to me on more than one occasion... so thank you for verifying what I wrote. 

I don't even know you. I can't remember ever posting with you. The first time I noticed you was on the many negative threads that I have observed here lately. So the only thing I am verifying is that I know you now.

Super Contributor

@Preds wrote:

Wouldn't it be nice if we could throw a big party?  We's and They's and discover that it really could be an US place!

I like to be in America!

Okay by me in America!

I teach - what's your superpower?