QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it's a disruptive comment.

Respected Contributor

Ah, the more things change the more they stay the same. 

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Respected Contributor

@Smaug wrote:

Hey there Smaug. It is great to see you. Hope all is well in your little corner of the world. Smiley Happy)

Respected Contributor

@cody2 wrote:

@Smaug wrote:

Hey there Smaug. It is great to see you. Hope all is well in your little corner of the world. Smiley Happy)

Hi cody! We had a nice bit of rain and everything smells wonderful! Hope all is good with you. Great seeing you Smiley Happy

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Honored Contributor

I like the posters here.  I don't want to upset anyone.  However, it always seems to come down to "sides" and if we try to say that everyone needs to own their part in the disruption -- even though at times some have more ownership than others (I know, it's subjective) -- we're going to grate some nerves.  I can't say one "side" is to blame and another "side" is without fault when I really don't believe that to be true, even though I like all of you and enjoy posting with you, and I learn so much from the opposing views.  I just think it's becoming too tedious to see the same things happen year in and year out here.  I see why so many left years ago, and they were probably smart to do so.  (I know, no one's forced to be here... don't let the door hit you...  and so on.)

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because of baiting

Super Contributor
In the now ill-fated can we talk thread, a poster was referring to other posters as puppets and other posters as puppet masters. The thread was not all unicorns and rainbows.
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Why don't we all just be honest here... it is not about "we" and "they"... it is about human relations, whether it's on an anonymous board or in real life.  There are some people we like and agree with on most things, and there are other people we don't particularly care for and/or disagree with on most things.  That's human nature. 

On this board, I know many posters who do NOT like me, for whatever their reasons.  I know that from posting here for three years.  Whether it's my opinions, my political persuasions, or what exactly it is, I have no doubt that it's best for me not to post on the same threads with some of those posters most of the time, and I try not to.  Sometimes I admit, I can't keep my mouth shut and I do respond, but I try my best to keep it civil.

There are other posters with whom I disagree on a lot of things, and we can agree to disagree, and then enjoy posting with each other on other threads.  So it's not "me" and "them"...

I think most people here probably know the same things about themselves and the posters they get along with, and those that they don't get along with.  So it all comes down to human nature, it doesn't have to be "we" and "they", we're all human, we like who we like and we don't like who we don't like... post with whomever you want to post with, but keep it civil or friendly, and don't try to destroy what someone else has developed.  

Honored Contributor

Oh, the fiction is just pouring out Woman LOL

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Respected Contributor

@kittymomNC wrote:

Why don't we all just be honest here... it is not about "we" and "they"... it is about human relations, whether it's on an anonymous board or in real life.  There are some people we like and agree with on most things, and there are other people we don't particularly care for and/or disagree with on most things.  That's human nature. 

On this board, I know many posters who do NOT like me, for whatever their reasons.  I know that from posting here for three years.  Whether it's my opinions, my political persuasions, or what exactly it is, I have no doubt that it's best for me not to post on the same threads with some of those posters most of the time, and I try not to.  Sometimes I admit, I can't keep my mouth shut and I do respond, but I try my best to keep it civil.

There are other posters with whom I disagree on a lot of things, and we can agree to disagree, and then enjoy posting with each other on other threads.  So it's not "me" and "them"...

I think most people here probably know the same things about themselves and the posters they get along with, and those that they don't get along with.  So it all comes down to human nature, it doesn't have to be "we" and "they", we're all human, we like who we like and we don't like who we don't like... post with whomever you want to post with, but keep it civil or friendly, and don't try to destroy what someone else has developed.  

For me....it IS all about that "we" and "they" mentality. And I have noticed that you vocalize that a lot yourself right here on this board.