Respected Contributor

@betteb wrote:

@QVC Community Team 

Please tell us why the "Can We Talk" thread was taken down? If someone posted something against standards, why not just remove that post?

That thread was important to us, it was a thread of friendship and support. Please restore it or give us a valid reason why not.

@betteb wrote:

@QVC Community Team 

Please tell us why the "Can We Talk" thread was taken down? If someone posted something against standards, why not just remove that post?

That thread was important to us, it was a thread of friendship and support. Please restore it or give us a valid reason why not.

If that don't beat all, one of these mods replied it was removed for "challenging moderation." Why do they think we are little kids here? I can't believe the disrespect we get from them. Most of us have probably been here much longer than they ever have. Get the ruler out, we've been spanked, and hard. So very sad.

mm

"Cats are like potato chips, you can never have just one".
Honored Contributor

@Justice4all wrote:
Even though I am enjoying the forums, much more difficult to do so after politics and religion were electrocuted, aren't they ultimately to sell stuff? Shamefully, I am buying......

And I am not going to talk about recipes and what I'm eating for lunch . . . OR what I'm buying at the Q!!

Treat us like intelligent adults!!

Bad poster?  Delete the post!!!

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

What exactly does it mean to , or ....."Challenging Moderator"???

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Esteemed Contributor

Well, it looks like I'm not going to get an answer, and I have to say, I'm disappointed by that.

I personally don't feel like I'm challenging, I just would like to know why and perhaps ask @QVC Community Team to take another look and see if we can't save that thread.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Super Contributor

@Puzzle Piece wrote:

What exactly does it mean to , or ....."Challenging Moderator"???

As I understand it, you can politely ask moderators for clarification, but you can't be rude about it.  

I teach - what's your superpower?
Honored Contributor

Bette, it needs to go higher, to those at the supervisorial level or above.

But we can still start over if need be, let's give that honor to MGM Smiley Happy

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Esteemed Contributor

@betteb wrote:

Well, it looks like I'm not going to get an answer, and I have to say, I'm disappointed by that.

I personally don't feel like I'm challenging, I just would like to know why and perhaps ask @QVC Community Team to take another look and see if we can't save that thread.

betteb, it's the reasons I posted on the Paging Noel7 thread.... 

Super Contributor

@NoelSeven wrote:

But we can still start over if need be, let's give that honor to MGM Smiley Happy

Time to warm up those fax machines!

I teach - what's your superpower?
Esteemed Contributor

@NoelSeven wrote:

Someone said that would be against the standards, she would be restarting a deleted thread... several have already posted on yours... couldn't that be continued? 

Honored Contributor

The post that was removed was very rude.