Esteemed Contributor

@QVC Community Team 

Please tell us why the "Can We Talk" thread was taken down? If someone posted something against standards, why not just remove that post?

That thread was important to us, it was a thread of friendship and support. Please restore it or give us a valid reason why not.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC for challenging moderation.

Honored Contributor
And may I add that as far as this a.m. At 8-ish, was no valid reason for removing that thread whatsoever, by any stretch of anyone's standards. It truly disappoints me that the moderators did no investigating and choose not to even listen to their biggest supporters, many of whom were on that thread.

So go ahead and delete this post and thread as well. Moderators, you have allowed the very posters you created the new forum to get rid of, win. Congratulations - GREAT job, all if you.
Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

I would also like to know why that very friendly and enjoyable thread was taken down.  I didn't see anything objectionable on that thread just this morning when I posted.

If someone posted a negative response, why not delete just that post? 

This was a huge mistake and I add my voice to bring back that thread.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Esteemed Contributor

See pagingNoel7

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

and it wasn't an older thread, so there was no reason to delete it.  It was an active thread, and there are threads here that have going on for several years with no issues.

It was a Can We Talk thread - so the topic was a chatting thread.  If there were people being unkind or engaging in behavior that violated the Q's standards, those  posts should have been removed, not the full thread.

It isn't about winning or losing - the big question is - What does QVC wish to accomplish with their forums here?  The Can We Talk thread was a supportive thread that fit perfectly within the standards and guidelines here and would be a draw for any new poster to come in and see the warm messages in that thread.

Isn't that the type of community the Q wishes to have?

If you can't fix what's broken, you'll go insane ~ Max
Look, I don’t like the taste of broccoli, but it doesn’t get tastier if you call it “Broccoli!”!
You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling. ~ Eames
Honored Contributor

@kittymomNC wrote:

See pagingNoel7

Thanks kittymom, I posted on the Noel7 thread also.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Super Contributor

My post was deleted? Woman Sad

Respected Contributor
Even though I am enjoying the forums, much more difficult to do so after politics and religion were electrocuted, aren't they ultimately to sell stuff? Shamefully, I am buying......
Super Contributor

Re: @QVC Community Team

[ Edited ]

@Moonchilde wrote:
And may I add that as far as this a.m. At 8-ish, was no valid reason for removing that thread whatsoever, by any stretch of anyone's standards. It truly disappoints me that the moderators did no investigating and choose not to even listen to their biggest supporters, many of whom were on that thread.

So go ahead and delete this post and thread as well. Moderators, you have allowed the very posters you created the new forum to get rid of, win. Congratulations - GREAT job, all if you.

Who were the moderators trying to get rid of?  And why would they do that?

I teach - what's your superpower?