Valued Contributor

QVC BLOGS & FORUMS ARE STAYING OPEN!

Hopefully eveyone is seeing what I'm seeing when I signed on to the Blogs and Forums a few minutes ago. In part it says:

'WE HEARD YOU! We understand how much you value this space as a place to make meaningful connections and share what's on your mind. So, as we continue to build out our community experience - both onsite and on other platforms - we're keeping our Blogs & Forums live. ..."

Thank you to the posters who contacted QVC and complained about them closing these forums - they heard you! I'm glad because I didn't want to go to the other new sites people were posting about.

Honored Contributor

Re: QVC BLOGS & FORUMS ARE STAYING OPEN!

I suppose that is nice for the ones who were afraid or didn't want to move to another forum.

I may stick around to watch the sideshow, but I feel no loyalty to this company who a few days ago was happy to kick us all to the curb, without thinking of the consequences of their actions. 

"To each their own, in all things".
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@cimeranrose .....This is nice to read, especially those that have posted about their heartache in losing a place where they come to for friendships and laughs.

I want to thank mellyg...@Nicksmom, @Carmie and all the other moderators at the proboards for taking it upon themselves to stop what they were doing and create another place for everyone from here to join. These ladies need to be commended for what they achieved and for the caring of others that they displayed in providing another home.  I am in awe and deep gratitude for them and, make no mistake, they will continue to have a wonderfully run forum.

I personally will be joining there in a few days.  I haven't decided if I will continue to post here or not, but I do know one thing is for sure......the Q should really take this step and listen to their customers because, afterall, WE CONTROL THE PURSE STRINGS AND WE CONTROL WHERE WE SHOP.

Esteemed Contributor

I for one am very glad that our voices were heard.  

Respected Contributor

Me too!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@cimeranrose @FastDogWalker2 @godi @kittykatkay @Snicks1 

I wish to add my thanks to the wonderful fellow members who i deftly created alternative forums for us to join in record time.

Woman power in times of crisis.  My higheest praise to you all as I came home after a long day at the rehabilitation center my Significant Other is in and logged on sign in andd see the message from QVC.

I am still going to visit and utilize the two alternative sites I joined.

Again, my sincere gratitude to such formidable creators of those sites and congratulations to all my fellow forum members.

Congratulations and enjoy the well deserved long weeekend.

Best,

aroc3435

Washington, DC 

Honored Contributor

So happy for the posters who love this board.