Honored Contributor

Re: QVC Addicts facebook pages?

Ooooookaaayyyyy.....sooooooo.....

The admin of the page felt her integrity was being questioned/doubted directly by "someone." She posted about it. Manymanymany posters came to her defense, said "we don't need the drama", and urged the admin to unsub the person.

The winners of the latest ended Nick Chavez contest (not the current one that hasn't ended yet) are posted by Nick Chavez, all specifically named in large print on a hot pink background, on the QVC Addicts page.

So I'm thinkin'...who do I believe...?

I've made up my mind.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Regular Contributor

@Moonchilde wrote:

Ooooookaaayyyyy.....sooooooo.....

The admin of the page felt her integrity was being questioned/doubted directly by "someone." She posted about it. Manymanymany posters came to her defense, said "we don't need the drama", and urged the admin to unsub the person.

The winners of the latest ended Nick Chavez contest (not the current one that hasn't ended yet) are posted by Nick Chavez, all specifically named in large print on a hot pink background, on the QVC Addicts page.

So I'm thinkin'...who do I believe...?

I've made up my mind.

Now we see the light lol!

Thank you for the other side of the story @Moonchilde.

😉

Honored Contributor

I'm pretty sure there is more to this story than is posted here.

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I'm pretty sure there is more to this story than is posted here.

Waaay more.  

I rarely look at that page. After I Liked it, I was inundated with posts in my Feed - so many that they overtook all other posts in volume. So while I'm still a member and can view it any time, it doesn't show up for me daily any more since I belong but don't Follow.

The posts seem to be similar to merchandise forums on QVC without the spitting and hissing. If the admins there make sure to keep the drama to a bare minimum, more power to them. It's a worthy ambition.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

i am on several of the "addicts pages," (beauty, recipes/cooking, general) including the main one which has 28000+ members. yes, they run giveaways often. some of the vendors kindly give items to her to run a contest (some of them the upcoming TSVs). some of the vendors ARE very chatty there.

which contest were you looking for @Pekoecat?  i have never found the group to be a problem and she does run a pretty tight ship......no bashing allowed.

And speaking of having giveaways - those who adore Lisa Robertson should not forget that she has done giveaways on her FB page with Dr. Denese and with Tatcha (two that I remember).  Should those be suspect too? Should she be doubted and questioned too? I thought not ;-( It seems the OP equates trustworthiness with "celebrity" and financial status but not with "just folks."

Occasional Visitor

Not happy getting blocked last night. No warning at all. I'm a long time customer and got great product recommendations from other "Addicts". Guess I'll be making fewer purchases.