Honored Contributor

Re: QVC ACCOUNT ALERT-UNABLE TO SIGN OUT!

@roxxy1 

Probably because a while back they 'outsourced' their IT Dept. to another country.

I remember reading about it in some business news article.

Ever since then, we've had the constant IT problems.

You get what you pay for......

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

my sign in and sign out tab is still there under MY ACCOUNT (at the bop of the qvc webpage) online via my laptop.

i checked both browsers.....firefox and microsoft edge.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KingstonsMom  Customers are going to be doing less and less shopping here with all these "glitches".

OIPVA8IIXTP.jpgYup my Q cart from now on

Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom @roxxy1 -

I'm glad yours works.

My page does not look as usual and even when I am signed out of the forums, my account is still signed in and I never sign into my account page.

I have hovered clicked and everything, still no luck. I notified Alice again by email but maybe I'll just do what I usually do, just wait and then a few days( or weeks?!) later, it is fixed, (without me adjusting anything on my end!)

It is frustrating because it is their website, and has nothing to do with our devices usually 99.9999 percent of the time, yet we may be advised to go through all kinds of steps on our end, when none of it will ever fix their glitch at all!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@on the bay 

have you cleared your cookies and totally shut down your computer and then restarted it?

that helps with many things.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Just signed out in the usual way -  clicked on My Account and scrolled to the bottom of the list.  Apparently it worked because I had to re-enter my email to get back into the Forum.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 

I use IE 11 and Windows 10 and mine were there too.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

Just signed out in the usual way -  clicked on My Account and scrolled to the bottom of the list.  Apparently it worked because I had to re-enter my email to get back into the Forum.

@millieshops 

That's weird, I went from the forums to my account, signed out of my account, then came back here and I'm still signed in here.

Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

my sign in and sign out tab is still there under MY ACCOUNT (at the bop of the qvc webpage) online via my laptop.

i checked both browsers.....firefox and microsoft edge.

Mine is there as well and I'm using Chrome. I signed in & out twice to be sure it worked. I'm signed in now on the forums and checked my account for billing and am still signed out there. 

Respected Contributor

It seems I just have to look away from the QVC site for a moment, and I'm signed out. I need to sign back in a dozen times a day.