Esteemed Contributor

1.   Every sunset gives you one less day to live but every sunrise gives you one day more to hope.  So savor every step and live it well.

2.   You never really know what you want in life until you're completely freed from anything that's holding you back.

3.  Feelings that come back are feelings that never really left.

4.   Sometimes, the words said by the mouth are not the thoughts said by the heart.

5.   When you trust yourself you give room for the possibilities.

6.   My wish for you is that life becomes what you want it to.

7.   Who you are today and what you will become in the future is right in your hands, the choice is yours.

8.   When life steers you in a new direction, just hold on tight and enjoy the ride.

9.   Everyone makes mistakes;  it's how you respond to correction that shows the level of your character.

10.   Sometimes you miss the feelings, the memories, not the person.

11.   A faithful heart makes wishes come true.

12.   If it will make you happy realize you are WORTH IT, believe that you DESERVE IT and then FIGHT FOR IT.

13.   Tell me and I forget.  Show me and I remember.  Involve me and I understand.

14.   If you are depressed, you are living in the past.  If you are anxious, you are living in the future.

15.   The  most important thing anyone needs in life is self confidence and believe in themselves.

16.   Job, income and stability become the first consideration for people to chase their dream.

17.   Remember to make conscious efforts to change your thought today for a better and healthier tomorrow.

18.   Life is like a bowl of ice cream, it melts very quickly so enjoy it while it lasts.

19.   Average people have wishes and hopes. Confident people have goals and plans.

20.   Life is a risk, Love is a compromise, if you aren't doing either, you're doing neither.

21.   Everything happens for a reason.  And if there's no reason, then it's destiny.

22.   Wishes are for fantasies; fantasies are for dreaming;  dreams are for living!

23.   Dream big only when you have the guts and courage to  make your dream a reality.

24.   There are some things in life that can be said using words, but the true explanations of feeling come from the heart.

25.   It's like every step we take in our lives is a risk and yet we must go on.

26.   No on is born with self confidence, self confidence is learned and earned with experience.

27.   Challenge makes you more responsible, always remember that life without struggles is a life without success.  Don't give up and learn not to quit.

28.   Love is always a gamble, but waiting won't change the dice.  Either you roll them or you lose your turn.

29.   If you want to manage somebody, manage yourself.  Do that well and you'll be ready to stop managing.  And start leading.

30.   Decisions are like making a choice between which bridge to cross and which bridge to burn.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma I enjoyed each of these nuggets of wisdom. It was a tough race, but numbers 1, 9, 17 and 29 won my favor😁

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma wrote:

@Lindsays Grandma 

I like these two, 

3.  Feelings that come back are feelings that never really left.

4.   Sometimes, the words said by the mouth are not the thoughts said by the heart.

Not sure I agree with this one. Lots of things happen to us, but I don’t think everything has to be for a reason or the result of destiny. 

21.   Everything happens for a reason.  And if there's no reason, then it's destiny.