Esteemed Contributor

1.   Be mindful of what you have.  Find out how much God has given you and take from it what you need; the remainder is needed by others.

2.  Help others achieve their dreams and you will achieve yours.

3.   Through our willingness to help others we can learn to be happy rather than depressed.

4.  Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on earth.

5.   Look after others who aren't as fortunate.  I feel that if you are blessed, or lucky enough, to be doing well, you should help others.

6.   If you have much, give of your wealth; if you have little, give of your heart.

7.   To fold the hands in prayer is well, to open them in charity is better.

8.   Plant flowers in other's gardens and your life becomes a bouquet.

9.   What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us; what we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal.

10.   My favorite six words in recovery are: trust God, clean house, help others.

11.   My assignment is to take my situation and to use it to help others who feel hopeless and/or helpless because of loss.

12.   I think to have the skill set and the ability to physically help others in matters of life and death must be incredibly empowering.  

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Trusted Contributor

I like number five.

The Supreme Happiness Of Life Consists In The Conviction That One Is Loved.
I come from the beautiful and sunny Athens Greece
Esteemed Contributor

@Dinaki wrote:

I like number five.

@Dinaki   I do too.  Helping someone doens't necessarily mean giving money, a helping hand by some small favor is all it takes.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

They are all beautiful but 6 and 8 speak to me most. ❤️🙏

Esteemed Contributor

Yes!! Thank You!!

Trusted Contributor

@LindsaysGrandma , YOU make my day. Many thanks, Prov

Esteemed Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma  I just posted on another one of your threads about how much I love your positive quotes. They are truly a source of inspiration! 

Numbers, i,4,5,6,7, and 10 say it ALL.! "Be mindful of what you have. Find out how much God has given you and take from it what you need; the remainder is needed by others".---VERY IMPACTFUL!

~~~All we need is LOVE💖