Respected Contributor

Re: QUESTION ABOUT VENDORS CHANGING SHOPPING CHANNELS

[ Edited ]

Todd English "Green Pan" from HSN to QVC.

Allison Waggoner from Evine to HSN

Debra Murray from Asst to Wolfgang Puck on HSN to Evine, (for some cookware vendor)

Suzanne Somers from HSN, to Evine/Shop HQ, to QVC

Chris Scanlon from HSN host to Shop HQ

Oh.  I just looked at the HSN Hosts Home page. Several new Hosts there now.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MakeUpMaidn wrote:

Todd English "Green Pan" from HSN to QVC.

Allison Waggoner from Evine to HSN

Debra Murray from Asst to Wolfgang Puck on HSN to Evine, (for some cookware vendor)

Suzanne Somers from HSN, to Evine/Shop HQ, to QVC

Actually Allison Waggoner is working as a vendor for Beekman.

New Contributor

Jambu footwear is still sold on Shop HQ. New vendor who left shop HQ is that paint sprayer guy. Just seen him on HSN. Carlos Santana had a purse line on shop HQ. It's now on HSN.
Honored Contributor

@Goodie2shoes wrote:

I was just wondering what vendors left one shopping channel and went to another. I think Patricia Nash handbags was on ShopHQ before moving to HSN/QVC.  I do remember Anushka Handbags was on ShopHQ before moving to HSN right?  Anyone remember what other vendors changed shopping channels? I also think Mike Bowers ?? left one of the channels and went to ShopHQ, anyone remember that vendor ?  Just curious, thanks  

Some are on HSN AND QVC. Different deals and sometimes different prices. Weird.

Esteemed Contributor

Beekman 1802 use to be on SHOP HQ, then they went to HSN and now they are both HSN AND QVC. 

Honored Contributor

Remember former HSN host Chris Scanlon? She showed up as a rep for her wares on ShopHQ...stuff like Joy Mangano sold, hangers and organizing things for your house. Then she disappeared. Got arrested for theft, forgery and tax evasion. Her mug shot was something for the books.

Trusted Contributor

I wish one of these channels would bring back Serious Skin Care.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Shelbelle wrote:

Too many to start mentioning, many over the years. 

Others who left SHQ for HSN are Dimitri James from Skinn, Beekman, Jambu shoes, Morgen Schick with Active Argan, Michael Valitutti left SHQ went to HSN and now back to SHQ. Serious Skin Care left HSN for SHQ, now gone from there.  Paula Deen left Q and went to JTV.  Lessman and Perlier left Q and went to HSN years ago. IT Cosmetics began on HSN, then went to Q. 

Lessman has vitamins on both channels now; didn't know Perlier started on QVC.  I know the Borghese family live in Florida which is also the location of their HQ so maybe that's why they moved to HSN.  I wonder since QVC and HSN are under the same umbrella if vendors have any say as to which channel their product will be featured. 

"Coming to ya from Florida"
Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

Remember former HSN host Chris Scanlon? She showed up as a rep for her wares on ShopHQ...stuff like Joy Mangano sold, hangers and organizing things for your house. Then she disappeared. Got arrested for theft, forgery and tax evasion. Her mug shot was something for the books.

@SilleeMee    I remember that one night big presentation on Shop.  Something was wrong with her and it was like a three-ring circus.  She never appeared again.  Weirdest thing I ever saw on a shopping channel.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624  @SilleeMee  I did a search to find out when Chris was selling her knockoff line of Joy Mangano's products. That was over eight years ago.

Chris Scalon on ShopHQ

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~