Honored Contributor

I noticed Chris Scanlon will be on at midnight on ShopHQ. Didn't she use to be a host on HSN? I'm not sure but she may be a vendor because it says Luv It by Chris Scanlon. These tv hosts remind me of ballplayers that get traded to different teams!

Trusted Contributor

Yes, Chris was on HSN as a host. I read she had moved over to ShopHQ.

Esteemed Contributor

It looks like she has her own line. Right now she is sellig her ""Instant Closet Makeover"" set which looks suspiciously like Joy M's sets.

Respected Contributor

they let her go a few years ago I guess she burn out for a while that happens the thrill is gone...

Too bad she has that laryngitis bug that is going around... I hope in the future she knows better than wear those princess type waist dress....

This looks like a take off on HSN Origami

Regular Contributor

thanks for posting - I found her tonight and watched for only a few minutes but either she's hoarse from talking all day or sick so it's hard to listen to her. She's not the host; she's the vendor for a product that is the same as huggable hangers so that's disconcerting to me.

Super Contributor

she is moved to shopq

Honored Contributor

I don't get it. I've seen stuff just like this at tj maxx. why would anyone pay shipping on something like this when it's available anywhere. but I think it was selling well. chris is losing her voice.

Valued Contributor

I felt very uncomfortable watching Chris tonight.
She was just a mess. I think she was just so nervous and seemed
to be fighting a cold also. She stammered and tripped over her words.
It was quite upsetting to see her that way..

I liked her years ago and this was just so sad...

That's how we roll in the shire..
Honored Contributor

I saw a little bit of her presentation and also felt pretty uncomfortable. She looked, well, let's just say she sounded awful and shouldn't have been working. I suppose if you're scheduled for something like this there should probably always be a Plan B. Smiley Happy

The thing she was selling - seriously? It looked like garbage to me.

Honored Contributor

All of Chris Scanlon's Evine line, Luv It, is on Clearance. That didn't last long.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.