Super Contributor

On the Homepage there is a link to something called the QStar Awards for 2014. You're supposed to vote for your favorites in several categories.

The funny thing is, there is only one choice for each category! So, as long as my favorite is the same as the brand the Q picked, I can vote?

Am I missing something?

Respected Contributor
On 12/4/2014 paShar said:

The funny thing is, there is only one choice for each category! ...

LOL! {#emotions_dlg.lol}

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Esteemed Contributor

That's really weird. If you're missing something, so am I! I tried clicking on one, and then another one, and it will only let you vote for one selection. It looks like you vote for your favorite of those in the list, but what if you don't particularly like any of them - categories or brands? I guess then you just don't vote? {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Esteemed Contributor

It's a very odd vote (contest?) It seems they made up the short list themselves of one brand in each product category. And then you vote apples against oranges....I prefer the vacuum cleaner to the blanket? You are not selecting within a category, but it pits category against category.

Honored Contributor
On 12/4/2014 Johnnyeager said:

It's a very odd vote (contest?) It seems they made up the short list themselves of one brand in each product category. And then you vote apples against oranges....I prefer the vacuum cleaner to the blanket? You are not selecting within a category, but it pits category against category.

That's it - apples against oranges, and it makes no sense.

Whoever designs their polls - {#emotions_dlg.blink}