Respected Contributor

Re: Puerto Rico Devastated by Hurricane Fiona

@Starpolisher  Praying for your family and Puerto Rico. Happy to hear your family is safe.

Respected Contributor

@Iwantcoffee 

Thank you so much! I appreciate it!🤗

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran
Honored Contributor

@gertrudecloset wrote:

@chrystaltree @Johnnyeager I guess you all didn't read the entire thread.  I know too.  My thoughts went to a thread that is present here somewhere, where many were concerned about the Hurricane's threat in their path, but not one person mentioned the destruction already caused in Puerto Rico.

That was my point.  There was more news coverage about the Queen's death than there was of the horrors of that storm in Puerto Rico.  Of course there was news coverage.  I wasn't talking about media coverage.  I wanted to know why no one here in another thread mentioned our neighbors in Puerto Rico for prayers being offered.

@gertrudecloset   I think you are making too much out of that thread-if you are referring to the poster who lives in Nova Scotia.  She started that thread because her area was about to be seriously hit.  It was her thread about her fears for her area.

Whether or not posters brought up Puerto Rico on her thread - why are you so determined to make this as though nobody here cares about PR???

Your question seems to be about making her thread unfair and unthinking and it was not.

As though she should not have started her thread and as though unless somebody brought up PR on it then the whole thread should not have happened.

We all know about PR; you seem to be pushing an agenda.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Esteemed Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

@gertrudecloset wrote:

@chrystaltree @Johnnyeager I guess you all didn't read the entire thread.  I know too.  My thoughts went to a thread that is present here somewhere, where many were concerned about the Hurricane's threat in their path, but not one person mentioned the destruction already caused in Puerto Rico.

That was my point.  There was more news coverage about the Queen's death than there was of the horrors of that storm in Puerto Rico.  Of course there was news coverage.  I wasn't talking about media coverage.  I wanted to know why no one here in another thread mentioned our neighbors in Puerto Rico for prayers being offered.

@gertrudecloset   I think you are making too much out of that thread-if you are referring to the poster who lives in Nova Scotia.  She started that thread because her area was about to be seriously hit.  It was her thread about her fears for her area.

Whether or not posters brought up Puerto Rico on her thread - why are you so determined to make this as though nobody here cares about PR???

Your question seems to be about making her thread unfair and unthinking and it was not.

As though she should not have started her thread and as though unless somebody brought up PR on it then the whole thread should not have happened.

We all know about PR; you seem to be pushing an agenda.

I'm putting what "I" feel in words here @Cakers3 .  If you disagree you can keep moving along.  No one in the other thread mentioned Puerto Rico.  So, I did.  What's the harm?  If you didn't think it was such a big deal, why didn't you add something about Puerto Rico yourself?

Don't keep following me around with silly questions @Cakers3 .  That mess is not gonna work today.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life