Super Contributor
Why don't you do them how you want them instead of worrying if it is trending or in -- it's your house, why care what others think?
Honored Contributor

I think you should do what pleases you too. I never saw the light when it came to this trend. I think it looks sloppy and would entail more upkeep than hemming the curtains to be just off the floor. Sometimes we will put up with a lot of extra work to get a look we like, and if you are will to do that, then puddle away!

Trusted Contributor
On 4/13/2014 msme said: I wish I could post pictures, but even tho I've inquired in here numerous time no one has responded. Thoughts?

I answered someone months ago how to do it: Post to your Facebook Album (I call it Misc); then you can copy & paste from there. Others had success w/pics from your flickr or photobucket, e.g., but that did not work for me. After you create the Album, remove it from your timeline by clicking upper right corner & Hide It. (So your friends don't ask you what the h--- are you posting that for? They didn't know who Jeanne Cooper or Kathy Levine were!)

Respected Contributor

I don't care for the puddling look at all. It looks like the homeowners bought drapes that were too long for their windows and they look messy to me. I prefer hemmed drapes which look neat and clean to me.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James