Respected Contributor

Anyone having trouble with their Yahoo Mail? I can't

open any emails, or move any, or delete any. What's going on? Do you know? TIA

Trusted Contributor

Re: Anyone having trouble with their Yahoo Mail? I can't

They were one of the companies that had problems with the ""bleeding heart virus"".

Super Contributor

Can you change to something else?

Respected Contributor

I'm back! I learned the problem with my email was with Yahoo, not my PC. It has been fixed by a friend.

Honored Contributor

I have a "throw away" yahoo address. They changed the email set up a few weeks ago. I could not delete emails and such. I found out the "click" is there next to the email. There is just no box, and no delete area. It is so weird. If I move the curser next to email I want to delete or move, I place the curser on the left side next the message. I hate yahoo. I need to get rid of it, but it is too much work for me right now

Respected Contributor

shoekitty, I hear you; it's too much for me right now, also.

The friend who "fixed" my problem today also told me that another friend of his had the same problem I was having, and he helped that guy out, too.

I had about 70 emails piling up on Yahoo and while there was the little box to the left of the email that I usually click on to DELETE an email, when I did click on it, nothing happened. And I could not click to move anything.

Super Contributor

I couldn't delete yahoo mails either, last week, unless I kept refreshing the page. It was annoying but workable. Over the weekend and this morning my yahoo has been working perfectly.