Esteemed Contributor

Re: •••Project Runway 9/17/15 SPOILERS POSSIBLE😊•••

Ashley's design was adorable but Kelly's was wearable even if were longer.  I like both of their designs.  I'm always amazed how the designers can take material and turn it into something wearable in such a short time frame.

Respected Contributor

I agree Zac Posen is not as good a judge as 

Michael Kors and I miss Michael's wit and humor

and even his sarcasm.

I think we're seeing a different almost lazy side

of Swapnil, there's a hint of that in the sneak peeks

for the next episode too where Tim's not happy

with him.  

From seeing Ashley in Road to the Runway

I think she's still dealing with her past of being 

picked on and bullied and that's hard.  I think shes

a talented designer and I would've picked hers for 

the win.  Poor Jake, I was crying along with him for 

his beautiful dog❤️.

••• Please adopt don't shop ••• Save a life adopt a pet •••
Trusted Contributor

The judges were very hard on Swapnil last night. I did not care for his creation either but aside from last night he's had the #2 look several times. And yet the judges were basically telling to watch it or he'd be going home?  I really felt like his interactions with the other contestants and the remarks from the judges to him were very scripted.

I am really tired of Lindsey's whining. It's drama and indecision every week with her resulting in creations that are mediocre at best.  I hope she goes soon.

I liked Kelly's winning look. That was very clever and creative of her to cut apart tubing! That took some vision. Ashley's look was nice too.

Respected Contributor

@sandraskates wrote:

The judges were very hard on Swapnil last night. I did not care for his creation either but aside from last night he's had the #2 look several times. And yet the judges were basically telling to watch it or he'd be going home?  I really felt like his interactions with the other contestants and the remarks from the judges to him were very scripted.

I am really tired of Lindsey's whining. It's drama and indecision every week with her resulting in creations that are mediocre at best.  I hope she goes soon.

I liked Kelly's winning look. That was very clever and creative of her to cut apart tubing! That took some vision. Ashley's look was nice too.

@sandraskates I know it's highly edited but I hope 

it's not scripted.😕

••• Please adopt don't shop ••• Save a life adopt a pet •••
Honored Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

I continue to find this PR season really disappointing. I thought that Ashley's and Kelly's designs were creative, but everything else was really dull and not interesting. I find myself getting distracted and not even wanting to watch each episode straight through. -- They need to find better talent next season or I think PR will be in real trouble.

I was a bit disappointed that Kelly beat out Ashley for the win because I thought that Ashley's idea was more creative and she took much more of a risk. She had to put in a lot of work before even having much of a clue as to whether her construction design would even work. I also loved her finished product. It was a perfect fantasy dress for me. 

The fact that I really like Swapnil and his designs, but that I barely cared if he was eliminated or not, says a lot about this current PR season... and it's not good. At this point, I think Zac Posen needs to be voted off the island as well. Very nice guy... but he's about as interesting as the wallpaper. 

Oh well, here's hoping for a better next season.

-- bebe Smiley Happy

I wish Michael Kors would come back..........

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Respected Contributor

@sandraskates wrote:

I wonder about the scripting and editing.  Prior to this week we never had any indication that Swapnil was holding back.  Suddenly he announces to his fellow designers what his strategy is.  He then goes directly against Tim's advice and makes a skirt using only muslin.  The judges call him out for holding back.  Just a coincidence???  I think not.

Trusted Contributor

@muttmom wrote:

@sandraskates wrote:

I wonder about the scripting and editing.  Prior to this week we never had any indication that Swapnil was holding back.  Suddenly he announces to his fellow designers what his strategy is.  He then goes directly against Tim's advice and makes a skirt using only muslin.  The judges call him out for holding back.  Just a coincidence???  I think not.

BINGO @muttmom ! Thus, my suspicion of scripting. I even thought that the Tim we saw was an imposter; there was an "offness" about his dialogue.