Respected Contributor

•••Project Runway 9/17/15 SPOILERS POSSIBLE😊•••

Looks interesting!

"Haute Tech Couture

Season 14, Episode 7

September 17, 2015

"Fashion and technology collide when the designers seek recycled electronics in dumpsters in the season's second unconventional-materials challenge.
Actress Paula Patton and fashion editor Anne Fulenwider are the guest judges."

••• Please adopt don't shop ••• Save a life adopt a pet •••
Honored Contributor

Re: •••Project Runway 9/17/15 SPOILERS POSSIBLE😊•••

This should be a fun episode. I'm looking forward to it!

Honored Contributor

Oh no!!! Poor Jake, I feel so bad for him!

Trusted Contributor

I also felt so bad for Jake ~ I've been there, and it's horrible.  I completely understand his decision to leave. 

I LOVED Ashley's design!  That was so cute!  I thought it looked great on the model and was actually a little surprised she didn't win the challenge.  :-)

Honored Contributor

I'm not fond of the unconventional. I liked Ashleys best but the winner's was more wearable.

Honored Contributor

I continue to find this PR season really disappointing. I thought that Ashley's and Kelly's designs were creative, but everything else was really dull and not interesting. I find myself getting distracted and not even wanting to watch each episode straight through. -- They need to find better talent next season or I think PR will be in real trouble.

I was a bit disappointed that Kelly beat out Ashley for the win because I thought that Ashley's idea was more creative and she took much more of a risk. She had to put in a lot of work before even having much of a clue as to whether her construction design would even work. I also loved her finished product. It was a perfect fantasy dress for me. 

The fact that I really like Swapnil and his designs, but that I barely cared if he was eliminated or not, says a lot about this current PR season... and it's not good. At this point, I think Zac Posen needs to be voted off the island as well. Very nice guy... but he's about as interesting as the wallpaper. 

Oh well, here's hoping for a better next season.

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

At this point, I think Zac Posen needs to be voted off the island as well. Very nice guy... but he's about as interesting as the wallpaper. 

Oh well, here's hoping for a better next season.

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Sure wish that Michael Kors would come back as a judge.

Respected Contributor

i like Ashley's creations but she is so whiney.  i love Swapnil's creations...i like him to look at at.  are his eyes really that color or contacts?   he is hawt. he is skating on thin ice with Zac Posen. i would bet he is the Tim Gunn save.

i  liked Heidi's necklace last night with her jacket.

Trusted Contributor

Maybe it was due to the edit but the Swapnil I saw last night I did not care for in the least.  Talk about arrogant.

I am sorry what happened with the dog but both Jake and Joe needed to go.  The same should be said for some of the ladies.

I was glad to see Kelly win as she seemed to put a lot of thought and effort into her creation.  I thought it was funny about the paillette.

Respected Contributor

I thought Kelly deserved the win.

I'm reconsidering my loyalty to Swapnil.  Between the cigarettes, his foul language and the overconfidence, I'm liking Merline more and more.