Honored Contributor

Re: Progressive glasses from Zenni

@gardenman : Totally understand and agree.

Honored Contributor

@ccassaday @Thank you for your post. I had never heard of Zenni and now I know about it. This could save me some money. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Mindy D wrote:

@ccassaday @Thank you for your post. I had never heard of Zenni and now I know about it. This could save me some money. 

There are so many reviews on YouTube. I would watch them if I was you. Gives you a idea of what the glasses look like on people and in real life not just from pictures. They have a virtual try in haul. You can add your picture and see what they look like on. If you hold a credit card up it will be to scale. I will be going to go get a exam in the next month or so then will order.

Trusted Contributor

@PickyPicky3 wrote:

If your Zenni glasses need adjustment, where do you go?

I was wondering the same thing.

Honored Contributor

@PickyPicky3 wrote:

I've wondered the same thing too, I wouldn't have the nerve to walk into some other store and ask them to adjust them for me.

Honored Contributor

@arrabella : My concern is what happens if glasses needs to be adjusted ?

Honored Contributor

@ccassaday : I just went on line and tried to do the try on photo. I am not very coordinated. Took several attempts and ended up that I was included in all the different facial shapes🤷‍♀️! Plus because of health issues - I do not have any eye brows and not able to draw them on and I was trying to find frames to hide my brows plus my horrible photo. The end result = my what was a boring afternoon ended up with much laughter and giggles.😳😀❤️

Trusted Contributor

I've ordered nothing but progressives from Zenni, and never had an issue.

The Facebook group,  Zenni Optical Fan Club, is a good place for questions and answers, and lots of pictures too. It's a public group, so anyone can view it.

@arrabella wrote:

@PickyPicky3 wrote:

I've bought many pairs of Zennis over the last 13 years. I make sure to buy my size, and have never needed an adjustment.

Trusted Contributor

@Caffeina wrote:

I've ordered nothing but progressives from Zenni, and never had an issue.

The Facebook group,  Zenni Optical Fan Club, is a good place for questions and answers, and lots of pictures too. It's a public group, so anyone can view it.

@arrabella wrote:

@PickyPicky3 wrote:

I've bought many pairs of Zennis over the last 13 years. I make sure to buy my size, and have never needed an adjustment.

My concern is I have long eyelashes and I have to buy glasses with the adjustable nose pieces. I have never bought eyeglasses where the nose pieces don't have to be adjusted to keep my eyelashes from hitting the lenses.

Esteemed Contributor

Just bumping this up. I go get my eyes checked next week. I have decided to get one pair of glasses at the eye doctor. I want to make sure the doctor has my prescription right before I order from Zenni. I would hate to have the doctor mess it up and have to go through the hassle with Zenni. But I will order a pair of sunglasses through Zenni and will then have my prescription for any future glasses. My eyes aren't that bad so I don't get glasses very often. So if I need new ones in a couple years I will have my prescription for Zenni.