Contributor

Why does it take so long for an order to sit in the processing status...2 of mine have been there for 8 days but has an EDD of 5/15...I don't get it

Super Contributor

I don't understand how things go at QVC. I once had an order sit for over a week "in processing." I finally called CS and they told me that it was going to be delivered to my home in two days. They said it had not been in processing for a few days. However, on my computer screen it was still saying "in processing." The only way to find out for sure is to call CS and hope you get one of their better people. It seems that some are really great but there are a few that are horrible.

I recently had to call them on a matter and the woman I spoke to handled the problem very well, very efficient. I quit shopping at QVC a few years ago due to the shoddy customer service. I have only bought a few items from there since. Over the past year I have ordered a few items. The service problems that I have had CS has been able to mange to my satisfaction, so far. I still prefer shopping locally or places that have free shipping. Paying full shipping prices for each individual item is not a good deal.

Valued Contributor

Re: Processing??

[ Edited ]

@josie See below.

The text below has been taken in part from a posting by a member of the QVCSocialTeam in response to an inquiry by a customer.  Since QVC doesn't seem to see the value in communicating with its customers about the shipping delays, allow me to share what I have learned.

...The fulfillment centers are undergoing an overhaul to modernize all their processes. Unfortunately this has caused all of these delays.

Respected Contributor

I read on the boards yesterday that QVC customer service had responded to a complaint by a poster.  The response said that QVC was installing new systems to enhance the shipping procedures.  Or something to that effect.  It seems like it is taking a really long time to get that new system up and running.