Esteemed Contributor

Yesterday at 3:40pm I ordered new cases for my iPad & iPhone.I was offered a 30 day free trial for Prime.I figured why not so I took it. I got expedited free shipping as a result which saved me about $12. At 1:20 this afternoon the items were delivered!! That’s less than 24 hours!!

Awesome!! How’s that for customer service? These days when I order from the Q Items stay in “processing” for days before they ship.By the time they arrive I forgot what I ordered.Lol!!😂

Respected Contributor

@NicksmomESQ 

ITA.  Sometimes I go back and forth between Amazon and Ebay.  Most times I wind up ordering from Amazon because I know my order will be delivered in no time.

Congrats on a positive outcome!

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Respected Contributor

Me too!  I love how you can find the most hard-to-find items, no problem.  Just search, and boom, it's there.

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Honored Contributor

ITA @NicksmomESQ .  We love Prime.  We must order something or other 3x a week.  Yesterday morning I gave my pup the last pill pocket (she gave me the stink eye when she saw the empty bag).  I ordered on Amazon and had them delivered when I got home from work yesterday.  Free same day shipping on some items, can't beat that.

Do you get access to Prime videos etc in the 30 day trial?  If so you should take a look - many good original series and movies.

Super Contributor

Could not agree more. Don't know what we did without Amazon. Saves so much time, energy, money repeatedly. Always my go to. 

Honored Contributor

Yes, I love Amazon too. Just received a package of products I ordered yesterday....free shipping, no shopping or driving....came right to my door in just one day. Got to love that! 

Honored Contributor

I love it too!  Instead of searching in stores for something I search Amazon and bam it's here in two days.  I haven't tried the videos or movies though. 

Respected Contributor

Zappos has excellent shipping too-sometimes less than one full day.

Esteemed Contributor

I just ordered something from Amazon FIVE minutes ago, yes, FIVE minutes ago, and guess what?

It's already here!!!!! Woman LOL Woman LOL Woman LOL

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Respected Contributor

Re: I Love Amazon!!

[ Edited ]

@Pecky wrote:

I love it too!  Instead of searching in stores for something I search Amazon and bam it's here in two days.  I haven't tried the videos or movies though. 

I go to a store and bam I bring the item home with me. No waiting at all. LOL