Honored Contributor

Problem with Informed Delivery

I have Informed Delivery for quite a few years.  About a month or so earlier, they stopped listing packages I would be receiving that day.  I would get packages from QVC, and other places but Informed Delivery would not let me know about the packages coming.  This has caused a problem with one package from QVC that was never listed (and not shown as shipped)  I assumed I never got this and reordered something.  Meanwhile afterwards, I got the wayward package delivered. I still get mail pieces listed.  Anyone else have this problem?  I tried to register again, but it hasn't helped. is there a phone number?

Honored Contributor

Re: Problem with Informed Delivery

Since I signed up for Informed Delivery about a month ago, I have not been notified of any incoming packages, just loose letter stuff is all I see coming. I thought maybe that was a temporary problem but I'm still not getting any notifications of packages coming.

Trusted Contributor

I still see packages from QVC, HSN or anyone else who is doing final delivery through USPS.  They give a heads up that one is coming in the next couple days. 

The only ones I don't see on Informed Delivery are the ones which USPS doesn't deliver.

Frequent Contributor

Have Informed Delivery since it was available.  Still DO get package info..but now I am missing a mail from my grandson, It says Thursday delivery but never got it yet.  THe mail carrier said she will check on it..my grandson is 5 yrs and asks every day if I got it. 

Respected Contributor

I've only had it a few months. Packages delivered by Post Office haven't been listed !!!!!

Honored Contributor

I shouldn't poke the sleeping bear but my packages are still being listed.

Honored Contributor

I went to USPS.  there is a section for problems.  I clicked on technical problems and I described it.  And then submitted.  I hope that ends that problem.  Apparently other people are having that problem.  If I had been getting  a listing of to be delivered tracking numbers, I would not have ordered an item (again) from QVC.  USPS had delaying problems in shipment (Thank you Mr. DeJoy).  I didn't get the original package until 14 days later with no evidence of even being shipped (on order status of QVC)  Because I didn't have any tracking number to show there was a delay and there was a package coming!. Heop this will fix it.

Honored Contributor

the app was discontinued

I get emails with mail and packages

might just be a glitch that will work out 

Honored Contributor

I still get notifications. They're not always accurate, but I get them. A few months ago they delivered a package on a Sunday but Informed Delivery said it would be coming the following Wednesday (maybe Thursday?) Each day I was informed that the package they'd already delivered would be coming later. On the day it was supposed to come they finally updated it to "delivered."

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

I still get notifications for packages.  They may not be totally accurate, but they're still there at the bottom of my daily email from USPS.  I've never had the app, just the daily emails.  

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett