Honored Contributor

Re: Pro boards: one big category or subdivided as here?

Many thanks to all the wonderful ladies who are working on this!  I would not have a clue!  I did sign up last night and it looks very nice.  However, I am so slow at learning new things and it was making me very nervous!  LOL!  Well, we've all been here for so long --- it's like second nature!  I think it's just amazing that you have taken this into your hands and are putting so much time and effort into it!  Thank you so much!  Woman Happy

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Respected Contributor

Thank you to everyone who has a hand in the new boards.  I think it is amazing how quickly our friends pivotedto a solution.  Looking forward to seeing everyone there!  LM

Honored Contributor

@Mersha wrote:

@Carmie wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

@Carmie MANY thanks to you and the others working on this!  HeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

Thank Icegoddess....she is the pro.  I am still fumbling Around.

@Carmie   Yes, she is doing an outstanding job.

well... shout out to @Icegoddess haven't posted with you since PR

thank you.... and @Carmie and @Mellyg 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Carmie   Thanks for your participation (glad you are there) and to all the wonderful ladies who jumped right in a provided a new platform...you are amazing!

@Carmie wrote:

The boards are still being set up and aren't 100% yet.

There are categories with subcategories listed under them.  I am on the team that is setting them up.  What a learning experience! It is similar to QVC's boards.

The site is very easy to navigate and find things. Since it is being set up and monitored by the friends on this forum, we can customize it as to what the posters want.  If you register, you are welcome to offer suggestions.  This is being set up as our forum...as in " we."  It belongs to everyone.

Please join us.  Everyone that has, seems delighted.  It is a work in progress, but so far, so good.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks to @Carmie  and @Icegoddess for all your hard work too.  It's looking really great over there! 

Esteemed Contributor

They did an awesome job.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

Thank you @mellyg  @Icegoddess  @Carmie @stevieb @mistriTsquirrel  and others for setting up the new board!!!!!!!!!    

@San Antonio Gal  I honestly can't take any credit at all. I did offer to help but got sidetracked by workmen in the house, and not in a good way... Smiley Very Happy so all I actually did was offer a few suggestions, at least to this point, but perhaps will be able to get more involved as things here wrap up.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

Thank you @mellyg  @Icegoddess  @Carmie @stevieb @mistriTsquirrel  and others for setting up the new board!!!!!!!!!    

@San Antonio Gal   I didn't set up that board.  I started a separate one because I didn't know there was already one, but am not working on it.  Sorry for the confusion.

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Honored Contributor

In a matter what seems like hours it just blossomed beautifully!!  Needs a spellcheck buttonWoman LOL

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

@beckyb1012 wrote:

In a matter what seems like hours it just blossomed beautifully!!  Needs a spellcheck buttonWoman LOL

@beckyb1012  The spell check runs automatically. You'll see any misspellings highlighted without having to run a spell check that sometimes works and sometimes doesn't, you know, like the one here. Smiley Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...