Contributor

Princess Eugenie is gorgeous, simply gorgeous. Her ring is her, nothing plain about that ring, just like nothing plain about her. Simply stated elegance in plain language.  A true English Princess.

Contributor

As was England's Rose.  Beautiful ring and one beautiful person who was taken much too soon.  Her legacy will be with us always.

Esteemed Contributor

If I had a do-over, I'd go less traditional in so many ways. Engagement stone would be preferred over diamonds. My favorite is London Blue Sapphire. I wear a wide wedding band when travelling, active or want to switch out from my anniversary diamond ring.  

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Esteemed Contributor

@luvmybeetle @Perkup  Don't be fooled by an excellent colored gemsstone! They are far, far more expensive than a high-quality diamond because they are much more rare when the four C's are near perfect to perfect. Diamonds are easily accessable. Colored gemstone in same caliber are priceless. Those Royals know they are receiving the best of the best in any stones available.  

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Respected Contributor

Eugenie's ring is gorgeous!! 

Everything from the color of the stone to the setting and size is just perfect. I thought Sarah's ring was beautiful too. 

Esteemed Contributor

@YorkieonmyPillow wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

still think Princess Grace had the best one.

Is this the ring you speak of?

Very nice!

7bed4d5db87857b0aea632df83cc55a8.jpg

Not bad!!! Not bad at all. I wonder who is wearing it now?

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Super Contributor

@grandma r wrote:

Her ring is gorgeous!!!!  I wish them every happiness.

Stunning ring!