Honored Contributor

Re: Princess Beatrice Engaged

I got a Diamonique ring from Q many years ago that looks almost just like that.
Still love it and get compliments on it. A woman once asked me in the elevator "aren't you afraid to wear that to work?" I replied no. 🙂
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee wrote:
I got a Diamonique ring from Q many years ago that looks almost just like that.
Still love it and get compliments on it. A woman once asked me in the elevator "aren't you afraid to wear that to work?" I replied no. 🙂

-------

Especially, when QVC, did many of their

diamonique rings in 14k gold, they had some lovely pieces. 

Occasional Contributor

One person who probably isn’t celebrating is the fiancée he left for Beatrice. She is the mother of his child. He sounds like a real prize.

Honored Contributor

I don't think he sounds like a bad person. Heaps of people split up, it doesn't mean that either of them is a bad person. People grow apart, and sometimes they make the mistake of having a child, before they really know if the mother ,or father ,of this child, is someone they want to spend the rest of their life with

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper 

Love the look of his sneakers and suit!

I think it looks "dashing!"

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@LTT1  I do too!  When done well, it looks very cool and confident in one’s style.

Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper 

Love the look of his sneakers and suit!

I think it looks "dashing!"

I was wondering if the poster who was upset by Sam Champion’s tennies with a suit saw that pic🙂

Honored Contributor

@4labs wrote:

One person who probably isn’t celebrating is the fiancée he left for Beatrice. She is the mother of his child. He sounds like a real prize.

@4labs   Yes, I think that bothers some.  Many think he has alterior motives to his marriage plans.  I hope not.  These girls have had enough heartbreak in their lives to last most people several lifetimes.  

Respected Contributor

@Nonametoday wrote:

@4labs wrote:

@4labs   Yes, I think that bothers some.  Many think he has alterior motives to his marriage plans.  I hope not.  These girls have had enough heartbreak in their lives to last most people several lifetimes.  

@Nonametoday  I hope this works out for Bea. I hope she has a long and happy marriage. But I have to say that I don't get good vibes about Edo. I have a very uneasy feeling about him. I hope my gut reaction to him is wrong because Bea deserves to be happy.

We'll have a royal wedding to look forward to next year. I imagine this will be the last one for years since Bea is the last grandchild to wed. Not counting Edward's kids, Louise and James, who are too young.

Honored Contributor

Love the ring.  I prefer diamond engagement rings.  Not a big fan of colored gemstone engagement rings.