Esteemed Contributor

Mary Nelson is so honest. Her goodbye has ME in tears.

What a beautiful woman inside and out. Such honesty; spoken from her heart. It's painful to hear how mean viewers have treated her.

I hope she knows how much many of us loved her professionalism, gentle manner and kindness to everyone. She's so unique and a valuable person. What a loss for QVC, but Mary deserves to much better than snide remarks!

What a great video Mary sent to QVC! That was amazing to watch. No nerves, no hemming around or frightened look in your beautiful eyes. You have always been the one out of that group of trainees who knew the ropes best and was comfortable on air first. Your grace and dignity have shown through. I'm so sorry your "dream job" wasn't what you anticipated. But you gave it one great try! Be extremely proud of yourself. It's time to put your priorities in place and do what is best for you and your husband. Nebraskan's await your return!!   

What a gain for Omaha and all surrounding states (i.e. Nebraska, Iowa, Missouri and Kansas) and their residents who welcome Mary's return with open arms! We Heart you, Mary, and will not cause tears in Nebraska. So happy to have you home! 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

Re: Mary Nelson is so honest. Her goodbye has ME in tears.

@BirkiLady I missed the good-bye.  Is there a link to the video or was it tagged on to the end of an item? If so, please let me know.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

Thanks for sharing @BirkiLady I totally forgot that today Mary was leaving. Wishing her and her family the best as they begin a new chapter in life!

Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am so sorry I missed out.  I enjoyed watching Mary Nelson, as well and thought she was a great host!    I hate it when people are so mean.  Another host, Cathy Pedayes left QVC for whatever issues QVC had with her and she was a funny, cute and creative host.  That’s such a shame!  

Honored Contributor

https://www.facebook.com/MaryNelsonQVC/videos/2414307018822084/

the goodbye would be at the end of the show

QVC Customer Care

Respected Contributor

That's too bad, I liked to watch her, she did a great job.

......You look like I need a drink.....
Occasional Contributor

Thanks for sharing that link!

Honored Contributor

That's really sad. QVC is losing a good one.

It seems like she really loved her "dream job" but I know too if my family really needed me, especially elderly parents, I would probably give it up too.

And they did say for her to come back anytime.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:

https://www.facebook.com/MaryNelsonQVC/videos/2414307018822084/

the goodbye would be at the end of the show

Thanks you for posting the link. There are few times in my life I have been speechless but this is one of them.....