Respected Contributor

Re: Princess Beatrice Engaged

The Cartier bracelet that Beatrice is wearing in both the color and black and white photos was engraved with an 'E' for Edoardo.

She was spotted wearing the bracelet in July, pictured below.

The gold bracelet, which wound around her wrist and featured a delicate 'E' etched into the end, appeared to be a new addition to her wardrobe

The loved-up couple were pictured visiting private member's club Annabel's in London's Mayfair on Tuesday

Juste un Clou bracelet Yellow gold

Respected Contributor

He's very handsome. Best wishes to the happy couple.

Both sisters need major wardrobe help.

Respected Contributor

Who designed Princess Beatrice's engagement ring?

Princess Beatrice's bespoke platinum and diamond engagement ring by British jeweller Shaun Leane is worth up to £100k, according to an expert.

The royal, 31, who is engaged to property tycoon Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi, 34, showed off the stunning ring which is 'filled with personal and sentimental signifiers' in the official photographs taken by sister Princess Eugenie.

It is a fusion of Victorian and Art Deco designs and is accompanied by two additional matching bands, in distinctive Shaun Leane style.

'Princess Beatrice's is a beautiful engagement ring with a round brilliant cut diamond flanked by 4 baguette-cut diamonds,' said London Jeweller, Susannah Lovis.

'It is breath-taking particularly because all you can see is diamonds and the platinum band is hidden. It appears to be around 3.5 carats and would probably have cost in the region of £100,000.'

The ring is a fusion of Victorian and Art Deco designs and is accompanied by two additional matching bands in the distinctive Shaun Leane design hand.

Shaun Leane says of the design: 'I am so honoured Edoardo chose to work with me to design the engagement ring for Princess Beatrice and to have been involved in this special moment in their lives.'

Honored Contributor

@lmt wrote:

The Cartier bracelet that Beatrice is wearing in both the color and black and white photos was engraved with an 'E' for Edoardo.

She was spotted wearing the bracelet in July, pictured below.

The gold bracelet, which wound around her wrist and featured a delicate 'E' etched into the end, appeared to be a new addition to her wardrobe

The loved-up couple were pictured visiting private member's club Annabel's in London's Mayfair on Tuesday

Juste un Clou bracelet Yellow gold

He's wearing sneakers with a suit!!!  Heavens! 

I posted this tongue & cheek remark to the posters who are always aghast at this trend of men (and women) pairing sneakers with nice dress clothes.  Smiley Surprised Smiley Very Happy  They look great -- happy and in love.

Honored Contributor

They look so happy.  Her ring is gorgeous.

Respected Contributor

Congrats !!! The ring is stunning and I really like the first black and white photo and the look on her face.   But then, I love love😘

Honored Contributor

Cute couple....gorgeous ring.

Honored Contributor

I think this is the prettiest of all the royal engagement rings in the last couple of years.  Beatrice gets more beautiful with each passing year and being in love she just looks breathtaking.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

We all knew that was coming.  I'm guessing a May or June wedding.  That's a beautiful engagment picture.    

Honored Contributor

Actually ,I think these pictures of Beatrice ,show her better dressed than normal. Both girls sort of inherited Fergies sense of style